Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-13-2008, 06:02 PM   #1
mm2
Lil Kinz

mm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: This is really strange...any ideas?

My daughter logged onto her webkinz account, only to find her rooms all 12-14 of them empty and the items are in her dock. We are trying to find out if anything is missing, so far the only things missing seem to be the items she received when she adopted her 11th pet. But it is hard to tell, she is young and she had alot of stuff. Has any one else ever had this problem? Is it just a glitch?
I will contact Ganz, just wondered if others had same issue.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-13-2008, 06:09 PM   #2
Mom said I'm a
Webkinz :)
cupcake17 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: This is really strange...any ideas?

First off, contact Ganz right away. Have your daughter look in her dock to see if she is missing any items that she can remember; if she is, tell Ganz the names of specific items she lost. Hope this helps!
cupcake17 is offline Female
Old 04-13-2008, 08:01 PM   #3
mm2
Lil Kinz

mm2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanx cupcake. We went through all of her rooms and cross checked with the dock. Many of her exclusive items are in the dock, but all of her beds, tv's, couches, and bathroom items are gone and her kinz cash is much higher than it should be.
Old 04-13-2008, 09:30 PM   #4
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow.. I guess this is a hint that we need to keep an ongoing photo/written inventory of each room!! Hmmm great idea..thanks for the idea!
Old 04-13-2008, 09:45 PM   #5
Gifted

shadowsky is on a distinguished road

Maybe it linked to the location of the items in the room or the items themselves. Similar to how the antic sink caused rooms to not be locked.

Or Maybe Ganz messed rewrote the room script that cause all items that didn't look correct to the script to move to the dock. Though I don't know why certain items would disappear.
Old 04-13-2008, 11:59 PM   #6
Gifted

TigMagick will become famous soon enough

If some items are missing and your KC is higher then it should be I can tell you what ganz will say- you told someone your password and they sold your stuff/ placed it all in your dock.

Why someone would do that other then mail it to themselfs? dont know... also more then 1/2 the time I do believe ganz is wrong about the giving out of passwords, so be prepared to tell them that you did not share the passwords, and it seams to all be connected items or at lest speific types of items.
I do hope things get st8end out for you!
TigMagick is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 06:00 PM   #7
sweettart11

I am sorry to hear that. I would contact Ganz right away and have your daughter check the items in her dock to make sure nothing else is missing. I hope Ganz fixes this.
Old 04-14-2008, 08:04 PM   #8
I have 20

sns1077 is on a distinguished road

I think she should change her pasword right away it might of gone out somehow some people are good guessers!!!!
sns1077 is offline Female
Old 04-14-2008, 08:27 PM   #9
Aidanmonkey1
Gifted

Aidanmonkey1 is on a distinguished road

That is definitely weird. I would absolutely contact Ganz - it will probably take them a while to get back to you. I think they were hit hard with the POTM Exclusives glitch earlier this month - we are still waiting for a call back on that one! In the meantime definitely change the password. Even if someone did get in, they'd only be able to send 3 items per day to each of their accounts - so possibly they were hoping to send several items before you caught it. Check your sent mail and your friends list to see if there are any names that you don't recognize. If there are, report that to Ganz as well. Good luck and I hope your daughter gets everything back!
Old 04-14-2008, 08:34 PM   #10
Judibeefl

Judibeefl is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree with SNS here. I spoke to my classes that came to the library/media center and told them to STOP sharing passcodes and gave them scenarios that I read from WI Sunday! I told them I'd personally ban them from conputer time at school if I caught them making fake passcodes or doing anything else illegal! They were really surprised to hear what can happen to their account. I reminded them of the agreement that most likely they nor their parents read. Is this visible where a parent can go back and re-read the agreement, this time with their child??
Closed