Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2009, 02:02 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Really Need Help if you have any info!!!

Hello and Thank you in advance to all. I know this help/question request is one that many people have, but I have to try everywhere and everything to get somewhere, so if you can point me in a good direction, I would really appreciate it.

My 2 nieces are both going into the hospital for surgery about a week from now. They should be fine and the surgery has no major risks. My one niece needs donor marrow from a close family match. Only my other little niece was a close enough match.

Anyway, they are ages 7 & 9 and I got them started on WW. They will be in the hospital for a while and are getting laptops ready with movies, games, and of course WW.

So here is my plea for help. All my nieces really want Kinz Klips - any one each, Webkinz Jr. any one each, and they would both just be over the moon for a BLUE google (each). If anyone knows where I might try to get any of these items, or something else new that would be such a surprise treat for them, I would be so greatful. They are great kids and I am lucky to be their aunt and godmother.

I have already got them boxes of cards, new WW pets and clothes to surprise them in the hospital, but I really want to get them something super. Any help would be greatly appreciated.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-25-2009, 02:22 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

Default Re: Really Need Help if you have any info!!!

Ameriwade.com says it will sell Kinz Klips in April.

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 03-25-2009, 02:32 PM   #3
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

you have to wait till next week. These things may start coming out then. Check on April 1st
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:45 PM   #4
fishymill

fishymill is on a distinguished road

i don't think that they are available until April.
fishymill is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 02:49 PM   #5
Gift Guru

Zameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonderZameron wows us all with wonder

WI Subscriber

Blue Googles wont be out till May 2009. As for the rest, there official release date is April 09-2009. Places like ours aren't expecting them till the 16

Last edited by Zameron; 03-25-2009 at 05:06 PM..
Zameron is offline Male
Old 03-25-2009, 02:50 PM   #6
r-jay is on a distinguished road

hello, i would check with your fav. store that sells webkinz and see if they can let you know as soon as they are available, i know the Kinz Klips are available in April and the Blue Google is 1 of the May Pets, Ameriwade.com is a good place to check too as JulieBear01 suggested, I hope you can get them for your nieces because they are very brave little girls, my best wishes to your nieces, all the best.
Old 03-25-2009, 02:51 PM   #7

morgan57 is on a distinguished road

lol 2006 that was three years ago lol any ways in april
Old 03-25-2009, 02:52 PM   #8
magnetism

magnetism is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Jr. aren't out yet but will be out soon. Kinzclips will be on ameriwide.com & i dont even know if there is a blue google
Old 03-25-2009, 03:02 PM   #9
Gift Trainee

MissGoddess1 is on a distinguished road

Thank you all so much. I will check with Ameriwade and see if I get on a "pre-sale" list for the Klips and Webkinz Jr. Then maybe i can surprise them with the blue googles by the time they are released from the hospital. I appreciate the help.
MissGoddess1 is offline Female
Old 03-25-2009, 03:03 PM   #10
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Hi Missgoddess1,
I wish your nieces have successful surgeries. What a great aunt/godmother you are!

If you click on "partner stores" at the top (above the Blue Jay), you can go to the Ameriwade web-site. They do have some retired items that would be awesome gifts. I haven't used them but the founders and other WI members have had great experience with them. There is an email address if you have a special request.

Hallmark has lots of Webkinz products in my area. Hallmark has franchises that are bought by independent owners. Some of these companies have 2-10 locations. There are many stores who are willing to call their other locations.

The Webkinz Junior would be very hard to find. The biggest vendors could order only 2 of each style. Many have been "pre-sold". They are for the 4-6 year old age group.

The Blue Googles will be available in May. FIA (Fluffy in Alabama) posted a confirmed notice from Ganz on March 20.

Best wishes for your nieces to be healthy!

AuntietoEW
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Closed