Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2011, 01:49 PM   #1
Broken.
Webkinz :)

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: REALLY NEED HELP!

Do you know its friendship month?And your allowed to add some of the people in webkinz world like Amanda Panda!Well i added them and i cant play with them in tornament area!
kittens_rule is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by CatCrazyMom
View Post Originally Posted by kittens_rule
i got the badge by logging in again but there names are not showing!Imageshack - capturetfrrthd.jpg

try the link and you will see
I noticed that you can only play certain games with them - not all the 2-player games. It's seems to be just the board games like checkers, link'd, etc.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-22-2011, 01:53 PM   #2
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl
Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

Default Re: REALLY NEED HELP!

Yep! Here's WI's front page article about it:
Webkinz World Hosts Can Now be Added as Friends!

Can you describe the problem you're having? It's working fine for me.

Just go to the Tournament Arena, select a 2-player game, and click on the host's name that you want to invite.
Kayfookey is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
Broken.

kittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond reputekittens_rule has a reputation beyond repute

And i didint even get the badge!

well i went to tornament arena and i went to play a 2 player game when i was picking players the hosts name were not on it!
Old 06-22-2011, 02:08 PM   #4
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

Kayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owlKayfookey is a wise owl

And i didint even get the badge!

well i went to tornament arena and i went to play a 2 player game when i was picking players the hosts name were not on it!
I didn't get a badge either, but I'm not entirely sure if I have befriended all of the hosts yet.

Check your Kinzchat Phone. If you don't see the hosts names on there, then go back to all the hosts and try again. Make sure you do the right task (they're all posted on the front page article), and click yes on the friend request box that pops up. If the hosts' names are on your Kinzchat Phone, but are not displayed in the tournament arena, try logging out and back in.
Old 06-22-2011, 02:17 PM   #5
Broken.

i got the badge by logging in again but there names are not showing!Imageshack - capturetfrrthd.jpg

Old 06-22-2011, 02:26 PM   #6

CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party
CatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night partyCatCrazyMom is the all night party

I noticed that you can only play certain games with them - not all the 2-player games. It's seems to be just the board games like checkers, link'd, etc.
CatCrazyMom is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 02:31 PM   #7
hi

tigerdove is a WIzard
tigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzardtigerdove is a WIzard

sorry about the problem! i hope it gets fixed!
Old 06-22-2011, 07:32 PM   #8
Kafeebunny
Gift Guru

I noticed that you're selecting Wacky Zingoz in that picture...
Try clicking on Link'd or Checkers. I think it might only work for the games that the hosts mentioned.
Good luck!
Old 06-22-2011, 09:16 PM   #9
Gift Guru

pinky719 is sweet stuff
pinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuffpinky719 is sweet stuff

Idk if you can play a game with them...
pinky719 is offline Female
Old 06-22-2011, 09:43 PM   #10
hat happened?
Gift Guru

Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness
Isabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicnessIsabelle123 is epic beyond epicness

Hi, that is a good question! I looked and you can only play these two-player games with hosts:zingoz switcherooz, link'd, checkers, and dogbeard's bathtub battles. Try these games, and if the feature still doesn't work, clear your cache.
Isabelle123 is offline Female
Closed