Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-23-2010, 04:47 PM   #1
ow wow!
Webkinz :)

ChaoBreederRA is just really niceChaoBreederRA is just really nice

Default Answered: REALLY confused? PJs Special? Help, thanks!

Okay, I haven't looked at the European/American/Asian specials in a while, and I thought it'd be suitable to look, so I could get new items. What in the world is PJs Special? It obviously has something to do with clothes, which I occassionally look into....but can someone give me a clearer explanation of what it is?

Thanks!
ChaoBreederRA is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by soccerstar1231
PJ's special is like a rare item. The curio shop has rare furniture and the kinzstyle outlet has rare clothes. There also are sales on clothes like in the curio shop. "PJ" is the owner of the kinzstyle outlet. If you look at the top of the screen there it will tell you when there is a rare clothing item. I hope this helped. There is also a rare tracking thread for PJ. You should check it out!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-23-2010, 04:50 PM   #2
Did you know? I'm a

soccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura aboutsoccerstar1231 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: REALLY confused? PJs Special? Help, thanks!

PJ's special is like a rare item. The curio shop has rare furniture and the kinzstyle outlet has rare clothes. There also are sales on clothes like in the curio shop. "PJ" is the owner of the kinzstyle outlet. If you look at the top of the screen there it will tell you when there is a rare clothing item. I hope this helped. There is also a rare tracking thread for PJ. You should check it out!
soccerstar1231 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 04:52 PM   #3
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

PJ's specials include the Chipette costumes, clown outfit pieces, etc...see here:
(Picture Gallery) KinzStyle & KinzClothes - Webkinz Insider Wiki

She also has sales on regular Wshop clothing, but what you'll see at the top are the special clothing items and the time they are selling. That's not known ahead of time but as soon as we know, it's posted.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 04:57 PM   #4
ants more

Ladymage27 has a spectacular aura about

The only thing that bums me out about PJ's specials, it that they're NOT everyday, and I think they should be, just like the Curio Shop items. Sure, PJ doesn't have as many items to select from as all the rares that are out there, but still....
Ladymage27 is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 04:58 PM   #5
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

A while back, Ganz moved all of the clothing items out of the wshop and into PJ's Outlet. Every once in awhile she will offer a special item on the table in front of her - it could be a fun clown costume item, a superhero item, a fairy princess ballgown or venetian mask, or it could be one of the chipette dresses. I am fairly certain those are all of the items she has offered so far. We never know what day or what time a "special" item will be on sale, so you just have to check her shop or WI every hour to see.

She also offers regular items at a sale price every hour on the table in front of her...which is great b/c sometimes the prices are super low and then you can sell it back to the wshop for half the kc of the regular price and often make a little profit!

I hope this info is helpful to you. Welcome back to Webkinz World & WI!
bluedollymama is offline Female
Old 05-23-2010, 04:59 PM   #6
ow wow!

ChaoBreederRA is just really niceChaoBreederRA is just really nice

Thanks everyone. I aprreciate it!
ChaoBreederRA is offline Male
Closed