Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2008, 10:35 AM   #1
happy holidays(:
Webkinz :)

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Exclamation Unanswered: Real Webkinz Costume Ideas?

Help! I am going to a halloween party tomorrow and I need some costume ideas for my webkinz! I am bringing a Penguin that is a girl and my brother is bringing a German Shepard that is a boy. If you can help that would be great!

Can you please do this?
1. Post your instructions or ideas.
2. Please post a pic if possable!

Thanks so much! I really appreciate it!

Thanks again,
Swags
swags22 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-11-2008, 11:02 AM   #2
Bubblegum6011
Gifted

Bekka_coady will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Real Webkinz Costume Ideas?

Is this real plushies or the virtual Webkinz?
Bekka_coady is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 11:07 AM   #3
Banned
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay
chatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replaychatterbox4eva39 is stuck on replay

I can't post a picture (my camera is being mean) but I can tell you how you can make a basic witch hat. You will need a rubber band, hole puncher, and those paper reinforces (You put them on paper so the paper doesn't rip out of the binder, this is optional), compass (math kind)tape, scissors, and black paper and some orange paper.

First, cut an even square out of the black paper. and roll it up to look like a dunce hat. Then tape the ends together to keep the shape. Then trace the bottom (The circular part) onto more black paper. Life up the hat and take the compass and put it in the center, make it about 3 inches wider than the original circle and then cut it out, and cut the inner circle out too. Tape it to the circle part of the hat. Then use a hole puncher and cut a hole on both sides. Cut the rubber band in half (you could also use string) and tie one end to one side of the hat with the hole you made and then the other end of the rubber band to the other side. Voila! You made a hat, and the rubber band keeps the hat on your 'kinz. You can use the orange paper to make a strip of orange going around that hat or decorations on the hat.
Good luck.

[sorry is this was unclear, I'm not the best person you would ask to explain something]
Old 10-11-2008, 11:15 AM   #4
daddysgirl42098

smiller2015 is on a distinguished road

a pirate-
the pirate pants, pirate shirt, pirate boots, eye-patch, and pirate hat

a cowboy-
the chaps, cow poke top, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, sherriffs belt

pilot-
bomber jacket, aviator hat, cargo pants, pilots goggles, any shoes(i like the b+w sneakers)

70s person-
bubble vest, coudoroy pants, rainbow boots, rainbow belt

swimmer-
any bathing suit, swim goggles

rainbow-
rainbow boots, rainbow belt, a red shirt, yellow rain pants, purple sneakers, blue bow

actress-
big funky hat, black vest(or cute cropped jacket), cuffed jeans, soft suede boots, white hollywood sunglasses

scottish person-
clogs, funky plaid hat, kilt skirt, mod jacket

basketball player-
b-ball shoes, black sport pants, any plain colored top

harry potter-
academy blazer or academy sweater, kinzville academy slacks, penny loafers, wizards hat

hermione-
academy dress, academy mary janes/any mary janes, wizards hat

if you want to, you can change a little part of some of these, or just leave out a pat all together, but it took me a long time to type all of this out, so i hope you like them!

---------- smiller2015 added 2 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

btw, these are for the virtual pets!

Last edited by smiller2015; 10-11-2008 at 11:51 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
smiller2015 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 11:20 AM   #5
happy holidays(:

swags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond reputeswags22 has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you to everyone! I will get to dress up all my webbies!

---------- swags22 added 0 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah, this is not virtual. It is real. It says in the title.

---------- swags22 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

hank you PuppyLove! I will definatly use this!

Last edited by swags22; 10-11-2008 at 11:20 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 10-11-2008, 11:52 AM   #6
daddysgirl42098

smiller2015 is on a distinguished road

oh... sorry
smiller2015 is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 12:13 PM   #7
bee wacky!
Gifted

beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness
beekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicnessbeekay is epic beyond epicness

View Post Originally Posted by smiller2015
a pirate-
the pirate pants, pirate shirt, pirate boots, eye-patch, and pirate hat

a cowboy-
the chaps, cow poke top, cowboy boots, cowboy hat, sherriffs belt

pilot-
bomber jacket, aviator hat, cargo pants, pilots goggles, any shoes(i like the b+w sneakers)

70s person-
bubble vest, coudoroy pants, rainbow boots, rainbow belt

swimmer-
any bathing suit, swim goggles

rainbow-
rainbow boots, rainbow belt, a red shirt, yellow rain pants, purple sneakers, blue bow

actress-
big funky hat, black vest(or cute cropped jacket), cuffed jeans, soft suede boots, white hollywood sunglasses

scottish person-
clogs, funky plaid hat, kilt skirt, mod jacket

basketball player-
b-ball shoes, black sport pants, any plain colored top

harry potter-
academy blazer or academy sweater, kinzville academy slacks, penny loafers, wizards hat

hermione-
academy dress, academy mary janes/any mary janes, wizards hat

if you want to, you can change a little part of some of these, or just leave out a pat all together, but it took me a long time to type all of this out, so i hope you like them! <snip>

What great ideas for virtual costumes! I'm making a personal collection of them so that I can try them out and make sure my grandchildren have them for their pets. Thanks for sharing.

beekay

My First and My Favorite

:el1: :clyde:

beekay is offline Female
Old 10-11-2008, 12:21 PM   #8
happy holidays(:

That's ok smiler. I needed those too!
Closed