Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #11
Banned
bob nws III is sweet stuff
bob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuffbob nws III is sweet stuff

Default Re: The REAL REP Prob - Please help

It takes a lot more than 10, people guess around a hundred, but only Justin and Wendy really know. Don't worry, keep being helpful, and you will get there soon!
bob nws III is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 04-27-2009, 05:34 PM   #12
Webkinz :)

bunnyslippers13 is just really nicebunnyslippers13 is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by ImTara55
Rep boxes are right underneath your avvie and the stars. Looks like you have 2 already, awesome job!!
ooh i see now! thanks so much for the help
bunnyslippers13 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 05:37 PM   #13
ow!! I LOVE ☆'s!!
Gift Trainee

HannaWalters10 is just really niceHannaWalters10 is just really nice

Yeah just like xoxomemexoxo said. I think it is a rumor that once you get 100 reps you get another box. Also when I just became a gift trainee I got one. But it shows you are a gift trainee and you only have one box so I am not sure.
HannaWalters10 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #14
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

It'll take a bit more than 10 to get you another box (its rumored to be 100 for the 2nd and 60 for the dark greens, 90 for the limes, and 120 for the golds)

But they do change colors... See how I have 10- 5 dark green, 5 lime. There are also 5 gold ones you can get and after you get 15 boxes then you get this red star thing (Dixiecup and COWS4YOU have one if you want to go see) and after the red star you start all over with dark green again and work your way up

If you have any more questions feel free to ask (rep is a field that I'm good in ) LOL
Old 04-27-2009, 05:45 PM   #15
ilovebeckymost♥

TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!TheLovelyLife is headed for the top!

The color doesn't change yet, you just get another box.
TheLovelyLife is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 06:08 PM   #16
WhiteTerrierFan

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck
It'll take a bit more than 10 to get you another box (its rumored to be 100 for the 2nd and 60 for the dark greens, 90 for the limes, and 120 for the golds)

But they do change colors... See how I have 10- 5 dark green, 5 lime. There are also 5 gold ones you can get and after you get 15 boxes then you get this red star thing (Dixiecup and COWS4YOU have one if you want to go see) and after the red star you start all over with dark green again and work your way up

If you have any more questions feel free to ask (rep is a field that I'm good in ) LOL
That's probably just a rumor though, because after I lost my reps, I counted how many it took for each one of the rep boxes I have and all of them so far haven't taken more than 25, but that may be due to the fact that I lost all my reps and had to start over. We can never be too sure. I do remember counting for my limes previously and it taking about 95 each time though. Everyone has different theories about it.
Old 04-27-2009, 06:10 PM   #17
no

badena2 defies all oddsbadena2 defies all odds
badena2 defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by ChaoBreederRA
Ok, so I hade 10 rep. I finally got one more, but the color of the box didnt change....

Help.....plz.
Well, we don't know for sure what the REAL number is for the rep. Somewhere around 100 for the boxes. If we knew the number, we would be more "hungry," for rep. Only Justin and Wendy know, possibly the mods, admins, and the GCs do too, once again, not sure.
badena2 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 06:14 PM   #18
I Rules!

JulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to allJulieBear01 is a name known to all

It is a secret but after you get 1 rep your box goes from gray to green and then you need to get a lot more. No one really is sure the exact # but it could be around 50 or 100 before you get a second rep box.
JulieBear01 is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #19
what is going on
Gifted

lilhorselover is a creator of wonder
lilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonderlilhorselover is a creator of wonder

The color of your rep box won't change till you become a 'Glorious becon of light'. You have to have five rep boxes to get that saying. It takes more than 10 rep points to get each box. It takes over 40, probably each box.
lilhorselover is offline Female
Old 04-27-2009, 06:26 PM   #20
Don't get knarky wit

Lyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clownLyssa45 is cool as a bunny clown

Sorry, the color doesn't change with 11 reputation points. Every 100 rep points you get, gives you another box. After about 5 green rep boxes, you get another colored one as your next. And so on and so forth! You started out having 0 reps with a gray box. When you got 1 rep, your box changed to dark green, but it'll stay like that for a while! Good luck!
Lyssa45 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
hayley williams!, manamana