Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2012, 06:18 PM   #1
olivia999999999
Webkinz :)

Unpretty has a spectacular aura about

Default Answered: Ready for Gift Trainee?

I need to know if I am ready to send in my application to be a Gift Trainee! I know there are special links and posts that tell me what good posts are, but I really don't feel like reading them, being my lazy self! So, I could use some help here... Thanks yall!

~Olivia
Unpretty is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by spiderman8880
You could go to the "Look what I got!" or the "Hi, I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz!" section and congratulate members and welcome new WI members. Also in the glitches section, if someone is asking for help on how to fix a glitch, you could answer that. Oh, and posting in the Open Mike section every once in a while to give advice would be good.

View Post Originally Posted by superpenguin
Remember threads atarted by you do NOT count, only posts. It won't hurt sending in an application whenever you feel ready, but remember it might not get accepted and you will have to wait two weeks before trying again. Just be helpful, and make plenty of helpful posts, and send in your application when you feel ready and qualified.
Yes, thank you for that

Remember threads atarted by you do NOT count, only posts. It won't hurt sending in an application whenever you feel ready, but remember it might not get accepted and you will have to wait two weeks before trying again. Just be helpful, and make plenty of helpful posts, and send in your application when you feel ready and qualified.
Yes, thank you for that
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2012, 06:28 PM   #2
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

Default Re: Ready for Gift Trainee?

I could go look through your posts real quick. Be back in a sec

Ok, so I looked through your posts. I found that MOST of your posts were questions, asking for help. What you need is to have at least 50 non-fluff posts (Meaning helpful posts, not just "spam".) Please check through those help threads again, and try for maybe 5 days or so with posting ALL over the forum, making nice, informative posts, and being helpful. Remember, threads don't count, only posts.

Last edited by spiderman8880; 07-09-2012 at 06:28 PM..
Old 07-09-2012, 06:30 PM   #3
olivia999999999

Are there other kinds of helpful posts other than replying on the "Somebody, Help!!!" forum?
Old 07-09-2012, 06:32 PM   #4
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

superpenguin is offline Male
Old 07-09-2012, 06:33 PM   #5
hy are you a

spiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the wayspiderman8880 knows the way

You could go to the "Look what I got!" or the "Hi, I'm Joe and I LOVE my Webkinz!" section and congratulate members and welcome new WI members. Also in the glitches section, if someone is asking for help on how to fix a glitch, you could answer that. Oh, and posting in the Open Mike section every once in a while to give advice would be good.

Yes, thank you for that

Yes, thank you for that
Old 07-09-2012, 06:34 PM   #6
Gifted

superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven
superpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heavensuperpenguin is in a reputation heaven

View Post Originally Posted by Unpretty
Are there other kinds of helpful posts other than replying on the "Somebody, Help!!!" forum?
Yes, there are so many ways to be helpful, just discussing ideas for GANZ or talking to people in the General Discussion, or in the Clubhouse and Kinzville park Section, you are contributing. Just remember posts in some sections don't count, if you don't know which sections I will be more than happy to tell you.
superpenguin is offline Male
Old 07-09-2012, 06:36 PM   #7
hy are you a

I could help with which sections don't count too
Originally Posted by Gingerly
........Posts in the following areas DO NOT count toward your 50.....

# 1...Contest Section.
# 2...The Polls.
# 3...Help I Need A Pet Name.
# 4...Role Plays.
# 5...The Rumor Mill.
# 6....Are you Game
# 7....Any of the *tracking* threads. ( like for Doug the Dog, Snow White, etc.)

( NOTE..Threads don't count, only posts.)
Gingerly said this; posts in these sections DO NOT count.
Old 07-09-2012, 06:43 PM   #8
olivia999999999

Thanks! I will get to work on those posts!

~Olivia
Closed