Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2008, 04:35 PM   #1
dance like a
Gift Guru

twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!twinmom1998 is the cats pajamas!

Default Unanswered: Razza Frazza!!!!!

I'm pulling my hair out here! This is the third time now that I've lost items from my dock! I was in the process of putting stuff in a "storage" room for "safekeeping" when I was logged off. Why is it ALWAYS the most expensive items that get snagged in this process???? I just bought the rare telescope last night and was just putting it in the storage room when there was a "can't connect to server, you will be logged off" message. Log back on, and yep, sure as stinky stuff, the telescope is GONE

Thank goodness it didn't get my bowling alley or royal medieval bed! I didn't really want the telescope anyway after finding out it didn't do anything, but it would have been nice to be able to make that decision myself! At least this time the only stuff missing was the telescope I was placing and not any other items in the dock. Last time I had about 10 items disappear along with the item I was placing!

I've called Ganz as well as e-mailed them twice. No reply yet. I think I'm going to take my marbles and go home. Nahhh - can't do that.. too addicted ... no matter HOW frustrating this crud is.
twinmom1998 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-10-2008, 04:38 PM   #2
Gifted
LittleMIssFilipina is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Razza Frazza!!!!!

aww.well good you conatcted them.njow all you have to do is wait.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:55 PM   #3
Mrs803
Webkinz :)

Mrs803 is an unknown quantity at this point

Exclamation Re: Razza Frazza!!!!!

:easter::clyde:hello i dont know if this is the right room for this question but can someone PLEASE PLEASE try to help ok

when i try to go on quizzys i do the daily bonus question and then i try to do the calendar trivia so i answer the questions and then all of the sudden the next time i come on it says i never did them and i have trid numeros times to get it to say i completed them and it says it until i exit that screen the next time i come on they are all there again with the same questions can someone try to help or at least give me some advice thanks
Mrs803 is offline Female
Old 01-10-2008, 04:59 PM   #4
Gift Guru

hsid is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by Mrs803
:easter::clyde:hello i dont know if this is the right room for this question but can someone PLEASE PLEASE try to help ok

when i try to go on quizzys i do the daily bonus question and then i try to do the calendar trivia so i answer the questions and then all of the sudden the next time i come on it says i never did them and i have trid numeros times to get it to say i completed them and it says it until i exit that screen the next time i come on they are all there again with the same questions can someone try to help or at least give me some advice thanks

its a glitch........so its happening to everyone.

---------- hsid added 0 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

i feel so bad for u losing ure telescope! so far none of my things are gone. i hope ganz replies to ure emails or calls u back. i rly hope u get ure telescope back!!!

Last edited by hsid; 01-10-2008 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-10-2008, 08:35 PM   #5
Chocolate765

EllieOxen is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by twinmom1998
I'm pulling my hair out here! This is the third time now that I've lost items from my dock! I was in the process of putting stuff in a "storage" room for "safekeeping" when I was logged off. Why is it ALWAYS the most expensive items that get snagged in this process???? I just bought the rare telescope last night and was just putting it in the storage room when there was a "can't connect to server, you will be logged off" message. Log back on, and yep, sure as stinky stuff, the telescope is GONE

Thank goodness it didn't get my bowling alley or royal medieval bed! I didn't really want the telescope anyway after finding out it didn't do anything, but it would have been nice to be able to make that decision myself! At least this time the only stuff missing was the telescope I was placing and not any other items in the dock. Last time I had about 10 items disappear along with the item I was placing!

I've called Ganz as well as e-mailed them twice. No reply yet. I think I'm going to take my marbles and go home. Nahhh - can't do that.. too addicted ... no matter HOW frustrating this crud is.

Dont pull your hair out!! But that is very annoying!I have 300+ items in my dock...I dont do " safekeeping " but the idea of having a dressing room does sound cute!
Old 01-13-2008, 01:08 PM   #6
Mrs803

Mrs803 is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks so much
Mrs803 is offline Female
Closed