Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2009, 05:30 PM   #1
I'm Backkk!!!!
Gift Trainee

xoL0VExo is just really nicexoL0VExo is just really nice

Default Unanswered: Rarest Food? Is there such a thing? PLEASE HELP

Thanks for clicking! Anyways... I was in the trade room when some yellow bird named Tweety asked to trade. I of course, accepted and was trading with her when she put up some "ultra rare pizzas" as she says. (SEE BELOW) I ask if she won it, bought it, was it a pet specific food item, and so on. She replied, "yes but it is the rarest pets food". I was like, no a pet spefic food item isn't universal and can't eat it without disliking it. Somethings up. I told her that and she contiuned to say that it was very rare and that she recieved it from her friend. Likely responce... so she "doesn't know" about this food specifically. She then confessed (sorda) and said yeah, you can get them at the store but only if you have a rare... i don't know what was after that because my computer logged me out. I believe she was going to tell me the rare pet name and then give the food item. So my question is what is this?

Click the image to open in full size.
xoL0VExo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-12-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

soccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant futuresoccertrader has a brilliant future

Default Re: Rarest Food? Is there such a thing? PLEASE HELP

it's the magical retriever food
soccertrader is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 05:36 PM   #3
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

That is a VERY recent pet specific food. If it is rare, I would like to know what makes it so.
If there is a rare food, I would venture to say that until it is solved, that would be Yummy Tummy Tumbler
BUT for now, the TOP RANKING RARE FOOD is the Phantom pop and the recipe made with it, the Tooth Extractor
The Phantom Pop is a food that was available for only Hallowe'en in 2006 and it very difficult to get.
I would say that almost ALL pet foods are still quite readily available.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
hip my hair back and
webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!webkinz_girlyx0 is not just visiting!

i BELIEVE its the magic retrievers food but i am not sure. i would say the rarest food is the tooth extracter or mr moo bar
webkinz_girlyx0 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:45 PM   #5
♥♥
Gifted

runlikethewind is an unparalleled talent
runlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talentrunlikethewind is an unparalleled talent

I dont think that that thats the rarest food, like dixie said the phantom pop is. Its a good thing you didn't trade she was probably cheating you!
runlikethewind is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:55 PM   #6
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber

I would have guessed the magic retriever's food because of the shape. I think she was trying to pull one over on you. There isn't anything you can do with a food item except leave it in your dock, put it in a fridge, feed it to your pet, or try to trade it like this person did.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:57 PM   #7
Hiya WI!
Gifted

xoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond reputexoxomemexoxo has a reputation beyond repute

no pet food is truely that rare, because the person who owns that pet has an unlimited supply of the food. Yes, it was rarer than most pet foods, but still, it always depends.
xoxomemexoxo is offline Female
Old 03-12-2009, 05:59 PM   #8

dfish285 is on a distinguished road

I would agree with the phantom pop. If you started to get into rare pet foods, the rarest would have to be the Wintermint Pastry for the Wintermint Reindeer (if I'm not mistaken only one of them has been found).
dfish285 is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 06:04 PM   #9
ho let the dogs out?

webkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talentwebkinzmasterz has lots of talent

Ok the rarest foods are wintermint pastry,jellybean jar or phanthom pop.

---------- webkinzmasterz added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

And oh yeah mr moo bar or tooth extractor!

Last edited by webkinzmasterz; 03-12-2009 at 06:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
webkinzmasterz is offline Male
Old 03-12-2009, 06:08 PM   #10
JonJon2194
Gifted

Jonathan36756 is an unknown quantity at this point

or what about the ju ju berries that you get from that goggles event
Closed