Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-12-2011, 02:20 PM   #1
ebkinz addict :)
Webkinz :)

Webkinzgurl16 is on a distinguished road

Red face Answered: Rare Webkinz?

I've been looking up webkinz on ebay recently, seeing as I want to add to my family, and just today, started noticing some Webkinz I have never seen, let alone heard of before; like the Pretty Panda, Cherry Soda Pup, and the Okapi. This leads me to another question...are there alot of rarer Webkinz out there? And is there somewhere where I could see a list, of the more limited edition webkinz? I've been looking here on WI, but so far have had no luck.

Thank you!

Last edited by Webkinzgurl16; 06-12-2011 at 02:42 PM..
Webkinzgurl16 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by funmamas
Here is a link -> HERE to all Webkinz pets. You should just look through the pics and names to familiarize yourself with them. Of course, some are more rare, as you can tell when going to eBay to purchase them, they cost a lot more than others!

One of the most rare newer pets is the Peace Puppy, the cheapest one on eBay runs at least 60.00 ...
Sponsored Links
Old 06-12-2011, 02:30 PM   #2
Hanfan1

FlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero
FlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum heroFlowerBabiee09 is a forum hero

Default Re: Rare Webkinz?

I have the Cherry Soda Pup,and I have heard of the Pretty Panda,but not the Okiapi.
FlowerBabiee09 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:32 PM   #3
D.E.F.Y. Gravity <
Gifted

kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!kiki6500 is the cats pajamas!

I have the cherry soda pup,okapi and have seen and heard of the pretty panda The pretty panda was released in the summer of '10 the okapi was realesed in September '10 and the cherry soda pup in November '10.
kiki6500 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #4
Goodbye!

iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!iamsam is the bees knees!

She probably meant teh Okapi.
Webkinz + Lil Kinz + Webkinz Signature + Webkinz Signature Endangered + Webkinz Small Signature
There is a list of all of the webkinz, I am pretty sure.
All of those pets were released in 2010, though. (Pretty panda, cherry soda pup, and the okapi)

The rarest webkinz would probably be the original cheeky cat and dog. But the hippy hippo was limited to 3 per store, so that makes it pretty rare.
iamsam is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 02:33 PM   #5
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Here is a link -> HERE to all Webkinz pets. You should just look through the pics and names to familiarize yourself with them. Of course, some are more rare, as you can tell when going to eBay to purchase them, they cost a lot more than others!

One of the most rare newer pets is the Peace Puppy, the cheapest one on eBay runs at least 60.00 ...
Old 06-12-2011, 02:35 PM   #6
Thunderpaw! SkyClan!

kittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roostkittycaty rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by Webkinzgurl16
I've been looking up webkinz on ebay recently, seeing as I want to add to my family, and just today, started noticing some Webkinz I have never seen, let alone heard of before; like the Pretty Panda, Cherry Soda Pup, and the Okiapi. This leads me to another question...are there alot of rarer Webkinz out there? And is there somewhere where I could see a list, of the more limited edition webkinz? I've been looking here on WI, but so far have had no luck.

Thank you!
I don't think so. I got my okapi @ target of all places. I saw the cheery soda pup there, too. + I've heard of the pretty panda.
kittycaty is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 03:11 PM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

I have heard of all of these pets, and they aren't really rare. The only rare ones are the cheekies, the love puppy, sherbert bunny, and some retired ones. Also the signature Timber Wolf has a high price.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-12-2011, 03:28 PM   #8
Diabetes Awareness
Gifted
NedOwl has disabled reputation

View Post Originally Posted by Emma8432
I have heard of all of these pets, and they aren't really rare. The only rare ones are the cheekies, the love puppy, sherbert bunny, and some retired ones. Also the signature Timber Wolf has a high price.
The Love Puppy definitely is a rare one. I saw one go for over £100 on ebayUK ($162) Also just doing a new search just now even one WITHOUT a code went for £25

The Silk Sparrow (the virtual only contest pet) goes for ridiculous amounts on ebay!
Old 06-12-2011, 03:32 PM   #9

Icepelt is on a distinguished road

I have the Okapi. A store near my house has hundreds of unsold cherry soda pups. All the prety pandas have been sold though... Any way, yea, they arnt rare. just retired, sesonal and cheekey webkinz.(Also many people havent heard of the sweet tooth tiger, my profile pic. Some like these have been released as presents for the workers of ganz, but never the public. I wish i had one...)
Old 06-12-2011, 03:53 PM   #10
ebkinz addict :)

Webkinzgurl16 is on a distinguished road

I've never heard of the sweet tooth tiger before. Thanks for bringing it up! It looks so cute. Too bad its not released.
I will have to do my reasearch more now, to make sure that I know what is actually rare, and what isnt.
Webkinzgurl16 is offline Female
Closed