Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2007, 03:44 PM   #1
ow I'm blonde and
penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

Angry Unanswered: RARE ITEMS GONE!!!!!!!!!

Last time i went on I tried to move my rare estates bed into another room only to have it dissapear. After it dissapeared i was logged out by the system! When i got back my bed was gone i even checked all my other rooms. Also 2000 kinzcash was added to my account. Therefore, i sent an email to ganzs but haven't heard back(i sent it yesterday about this time). Do you think ganzs will replace my bed I know it was a glitch because no one knows my password!!! I'm stressing out!!
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2007, 03:47 PM   #2
Gift Guru
superbat33 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: RARE ITEMS GONE!!!!!!!!!

that really stinks. i hope they respond. good luck. keep me updated.
superbat33 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 03:48 PM   #3

ok dont worry ur rare items will come back!!! but yes,u did the right thing about the kc!
Old 09-05-2007, 03:54 PM   #4
ow I'm blonde and
penguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud ofpenguinpal93 has much to be proud of

I just reciecved the emailHello,

Thank you for your question. You asked us about missing or lost items/Kinzcash.

A potential reason for missing items/Kinzcash is a minor glitch in Webkinz World. While this is extremely uncommon, it is possible with accounts that have items improperly stored (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in. If you still see this happen please verify that your computer and internet speeds meet the minimum requirements to play on Webkinz world. Any items lost resulting from a momentary glitch in the website can NOT be awarded.

Please be advised that, as it states in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. For more informa tion please re-read the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support

Dear WebkinzWorld,
I am a huge fan and a proud owner of 12 healthy webkinz! Yet, the last
time I went on my account I tried to move my rare estates bed into my
cobblestone café( it is one of my rooms) only to have it disappear.
After my bed disappeared I was logged out of my account. When I logged
back on my account my bed was gone, I even checked to make sure it was
in none of my other rooms. Also, about 2,000 kinzcash was added to my
account. Please webkinz people help me I really don’t want this cash in
my account all I want is my bed! Please feel free to go on my account
and look it is penguinpal93.

bunch of crap if you ask me stupid webkinz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

I know you're upset, but remember, we have little kids on this site. Larkrose

Last edited by larkrose; 09-08-2007 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
penguinpal93 is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 06:06 PM   #5
kcdavidson is on a distinguished road

My son had the same thing happen while I was watching him decorate. He moved a race car theme item from his dock to the room and was logged off. When he logged back on, neither the item nor kinzcash was anywhere. After emailing ganz, we basically received the same reply stating items cannot be replaced.
kcdavidson is offline Female
Old 09-05-2007, 11:16 PM   #6
--ET call home!
Gift Guru
Lodida is on a distinguished road

Yes, this is happening alot lately. It has happened twice to us in less than a week. Webkins will not replace the items either. I called them today, and spoke with a tech person, he acknowledged a problem with their system and assured me that they were working to try and fix is asap. but sorry about your missing rare items, you are just out of luck. This happened to us after having bought a mousepad at the store, coming home and putting in the code. Right after that we got a error message and the item went missing. It happened to me again this morning after having won an item form a card code. I for one will not be purchasing any more ganz products for awhile. Don't feel like wasting any more money if the company won't stand behind their product, after admitting it was their fault.
Lodida is offline Female
Old 09-07-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
Webkinz :)
LukesGrammie has a spectacular aura about

That seem thing happened to me last night as I was tryinng to move my Queen Marie wig into my medievil chest. Gone. Logged in and out repeatedly. Still gone. I think Ganz customer support reply to your question stinks, especiially since you are talking about a major expense! I understand they can't be responsible for momentary glitches, but you got *******!
Old 09-07-2007, 01:48 PM   #8
Webkinz :)
greatgoalie1230 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont worry you should get the stuff backif you dont i will send you the item as long as i have itmy user name on webkinz is greatgoalie 1230also if you do want me to give you something pm me
Old 09-07-2007, 01:50 PM   #9
Couch Potato is an unknown quantity at this point

What a nice response. Their version of too bad, so sad.
Old 09-08-2007, 12:41 PM   #10
raebear10 is on a distinguished road

This is not good. I just came on here to find help for our Trading Card Sofa, clock and side table that disappeared as we were trying to sell it. A message said "We cannot connect to Webkinz servers. Please try again later. You will now be logged out." When we got back in, they were gone!

I was hopping someone here would have a magical fix. I guess that was too much to hope for, though.

I always try to be so careful, too! Don't move too much at once, don't put too much in any one room, don't put too much in your dock at once, don't stay logged in for too long... RATS!
raebear10 is offline Female