Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-27-2009, 02:49 PM   #1
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

Exclamation Answered: Random room placement

I was so excited to adopt my second pet, I knew exactly where to place her new room. And yet when my new pet appeared, the bonus room was placed in a random location, not at all where I wanted it to be. I was not given an opportunity to choose the room placement. I called Ganz, and was told that there is no way to remove or move existing rooms.
This occurred on a Deluxe North American account.
melethana is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by KittyKat913
If it was only your second pet, then this is normal. =) You get a free medium room up until you adopt your tenth pet, but unfortunately you have no control of where it goes. While this is frustrating, it's completely normal, and you're just going to have to adapt as best as you can. =)
Sponsored Links
Old 11-27-2009, 03:00 PM   #2
fashionista♥
Webkinz :)

stripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledgestripesanddots flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: Random room placement

Hmmm...that's really strange. How many rooms did you have before you adopted her?
Old 11-27-2009, 03:07 PM   #3
You wish you were
Gifted

KittyKat913 is a jewel in the roughKittyKat913 is a jewel in the rough

If it was only your second pet, then this is normal. =) You get a free medium room up until you adopt your tenth pet, but unfortunately you have no control of where it goes. While this is frustrating, it's completely normal, and you're just going to have to adapt as best as you can. =)
KittyKat913 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:09 PM   #4
Color my world
Banned
crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!crystal00000 is the cats pajamas!

You have no control of where your rooms are placed for your 1sst 10 pets
crystal00000 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #5
The Cullens love my

Popprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to allPopprincess816 is a name known to all

Yes, like what KittyKat said, you cannot pick where your room goes when you get it free, it really does stink. Not until after your Tenth pet, After that you don't get a room, If you plan on have TONS of pets plan on sharing rooms.
Don't worry this is perfectly normal. I personally think it's unfair, it's our account but thats just how Ganz is.
I'm sure you will find an even better way to make your house!
Popprincess816 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #6
WW ID = melethana
Gifted

melethana is sweet stuff
melethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuffmelethana is sweet stuff

before the adoption, I had 14 rooms. Upon further inspection, items that were on tables in adjoining rooms all jumped up off of their tables. I'm still working on determining what is missing. So far only a fall fest place setting, but I'm continuing to check.
melethana is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:13 PM   #7
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Yes Sorry You Have No Control.
But I Am Conducting An Experiment!
Lemme Get The Link!
Ginny is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:14 PM   #8
alg1128

alg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of lightalg1128 is a glorious beacon of light

yeah that happens to everyone.
alg1128 is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...riment-578254/
Ginny is offline Female
Old 11-27-2009, 03:34 PM   #10
Swim, Write, Music
Gift Guru

MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great
MarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be greatMarielofRedwall dares to be great

Unfortunately, you can't decide where your new room will be (when you adopt pets). You have to try buying rooms to rearrange into a new pattern. Sorry!
MarielofRedwall is offline Female
Closed