Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-29-2009, 11:53 PM   #11
Slytherin for this
Webkinz :)

Baby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledgeBaby252 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Donation Award 
Default Re: Random rep! what do I do?!

You won't but you could report that person. Just never ever give out a rep. point saying "Random Rep.!" or you will lose all your rep.
Baby252 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-30-2009, 02:53 AM   #12
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Here's how I look at it when I get a rep with an empty box. I click on the post that the rep came from. If it was a helpful post that I made, then I assume that the person clicked too quickly, or was shy and didn't know what to say. But I know that I got a rep with good reason.

If the post that I got the empty rep from, was a fluff post , or chatting, then I can assume that it was a random rep.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 05:49 AM   #13
Anti Twilight.

lizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonderlizzyxwebkinz wows us all with wonder

View Post Originally Posted by b1uski3sxox
Yello... I'm overreacting here, but still:

I received (did not give) a "random rep point" from someone (I never give them, since I hear people who gave and received them lost all their rep points)

Does this mean I lose all my rep?
No,that does not mean you lose all your rep. Rather just ignore the random rep,or contact a staff member too deal with it. Hope I helped!
lizzyxwebkinz is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 07:31 AM   #14
I'm a Shabby Chic

peggios knows the way
peggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the waypeggios knows the way

Question Re: Random rep! what do I do?!

OK, now I am curious, what is random rep and why is it something to worry about????
peggios is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 07:40 AM   #15
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Don't worry!! Your rep boxes will be safe
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-30-2009, 07:47 AM   #16
ebaday

WOW this thread really helped me. I give rep alot and don't type stuff in the box. I neeed to rememer to do that!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:09 AM   #17
♥YOU should smile♥
Gift Guru

b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness
b1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicnessb1uski3sxox is epic beyond epicness

Thanks for posting, everyone! I'll close this thread now that I'm done overreacting. (and my mom got nutter-butters, which are a good substitute for peanut butter )
b1uski3sxox is offline Male
Closed