Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-29-2007, 05:26 AM   #1
MagicMom FrapFreak
Gift Guru

MagicMom is a jewel in the roughMagicMom is a jewel in the rough

Default Unanswered: Random Pop-up of Loading "W"

I know there have been glitches with Webkinz lately but has anyone had this happen....?

I will be in the middle of doing something - walking in my room, playing a game, random stuff - and the screen turns green, and the LOADING "W" pops up !!!

It's wierd. I can't do anything or go anywhere once this happens. I am stuck and have to close my screen down and start over. I can't even log off.

WANTED!!:ccat::seal::turt::luvfrog:
MagicMom is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-29-2007, 05:28 AM   #2
barthur

Default Re: Random Pop-up of Loading "W"

View Post Originally Posted by MagicMom
I know there have been glitches with Webkinz lately but has anyone had this happen....?

I will be in the middle of doing something - walking in my room, playing a game, random stuff - and the screen turns green, and the LOADING "W" pops up !!!

It's wierd. I can't do anything or go anywhere once this happens. I am stuck and have to close my screen down and start over. I can't even log off.

WANTED!!:ccat::seal::turt::luvfrog:

Pay attention to the time and see if it's at the top of the hour. WW has had the glitch for quite a while now that when it changes to a new hour, it'll do exactly what you said.
Old 10-29-2007, 06:34 AM   #3
bellesredrose
Gifted

bellesredrose will become famous soon enough

I have that problem too. The loading "W" pops up, sometimes over and over again until it logs me out.
Old 10-29-2007, 08:34 AM   #4
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Yes me too..isnt it annoying? Its issues with their servers and this is something that happens periodically. It may be helpful to clear your cache then reboot your pc and then relogin so your computer is not bogged down itself to encourage any further server issues on their end as well. Just know something like that is typically on their end and youve done nothing wrong.

mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 02:30 PM   #5
lmsund
Webkinz :)

Arwin is on a distinguished road

This happens to me often! A few days ago I went to place an exclusive item in one of my rooms when it happened and lost the item for good! So far no response from Ganz about replacing the item or any other compensation.
Arwin is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 03:02 PM   #6
mystic48138

mystic48138 is an unknown quantity at this point

It happens to me a lot. But at least I can log out. Arwin, same thing happened to me with a Sunset Toque.
Old 10-29-2007, 03:07 PM   #7
lmsund

Arwin is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Random Pop-up of Loading "W"

Here is my reply from ganz. My room doesn't have the problems outlined in what may cause the glitch.

Hello,

Thank you for your question regarding missing or lost items/Kinzcash.

While it is not a regular occurrence, missing items/Kinzcash can be caused by a momentary ‘hiccup' in Webkinz World. This has been noted in accounts that may have items stored improperly (items blocking doorways, overloading rooms excessively with items). For more information on how to store items and decorate rooms correctly please refer to the Webkinz Guide, which can be found in the 'Things to Do' menu once you log-in.

Please be advised that, as stated in our User Agreement, the website and all materials contained on it are provided on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis, without warranties of any kind, either expressed or implied. Any lost or missing items resulting from a minor anomaly on the website will NOT be awarded. For more information please refer to the User Agreement located on the main Webkinz homepage.

We are aware that sometimes technical problems do arise while using the website and we continue to address these issues. Our technical team works very hard to not only fix problems as they arise but also to make sure that once an issue is identified and fixed, it does not reoccur.

We apologize for any inconvenience this issue may have caused

Thank you,

Webkinz Customer Support
Arwin is offline Female
Old 10-29-2007, 04:50 PM   #8
norm go mooooooooooo
Gift Guru
cheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud ofcheekydogluver88 has much to be proud of

That IS getting annoying! Yet, I have been lucky enough to log off, but the box is grey! Is webkinz, like, sad?
cheekydogluver88 is offline Female
Closed