Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 11:12 AM   #21
ill PM
Gift Guru

SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!SnoopysGirl is headed for the top!

WI Subscriber
Donation Award 
Default Re: Random Logging out of WW

Mine has been doing this, too, even after updating the adobe flash player. So you are not alone.
SnoopysGirl is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 11:34 AM   #22
We want a giraffe
Webkinz :)

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

FYI: This is happening to many, but not most. It depends which server you're on, which you have no control over. This problem is on the Ganz side.

For me, it happened Oct 1 - Oct 16, every 10 minutes I got refreshed to blue screen. Then it started again Fri, Oct 31 at 9:15 am when they sent the Halloween bags. I can narrow it down to that time because I was on a long time that morning and that's exactly when the new glitch started.

My advice: Watch the clock and see if it's a regular refresh (every 10 minutes or other) and plan your activities accordingly to avoid getting kicked out and losing money or prizes. "X" out of games just before the next refresh is due to hit so you get the money you earned at that point.

Call Ganz and explain problem 1-866-webkinz. The more people complain, the sooner we get reults.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:40 AM   #23
PMme4it
Gift Guru

DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!DramaQueen is the cats pajamas!

i've had the problem since last friday. It is happening to me about every ten minutes. Very frustrating.
Old 11-05-2008, 11:43 AM   #24

kickerr02 is on a distinguished road

I also keep getting logged out too. Are they ever going to change the Holloween screen either.
kickerr02 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 02:05 PM   #25
kwhite1663 is on a distinguished road

This logging out problem is making me very MAD. GANZ should be on top of these gliches. why don't they monitor there website so they can start fixing these alfuf gliches faster. I was living with this glich for over two week in October. I AM VERY DISAPOINTED WITH GANZ. So are my friends and mant family members that have webkinz accounts.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:13 PM   #26
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

Extra charm forest search anyone?
I've heard some people say they get refreshed into the charm forest screen and get to do a search, even if it's not time yet. Well, that wasn't happening to me until now. I started playing Smoothie Moves and it happened twice in a row. I wasn't due for a search for another 2 hours - I got to search and then 10 minutes later at the next refresh I got to search again. Maybe it depends what game you're in when you get refreshed? Try Smoothie Moves and see if this happens to you. Let us know.
Old 11-05-2008, 04:18 PM   #27

fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!fluffrnuttr is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by shellbell
Extra charm forest search anyone?
I've heard some people say they get refreshed into the charm forest screen and get to do a search, even if it's not time yet. Well, that wasn't happening to me until now. I started playing Smoothie Moves and it happened twice in a row. I wasn't due for a search for another 2 hours - I got to search and then 10 minutes later at the next refresh I got to search again. Maybe it depends what game you're in when you get refreshed? Try Smoothie Moves and see if this happens to you. Let us know.
Get Eleven Solitaire..in the last hour....I had my REGULAR search...and I think 4 other searches....perhaps, I can find that LAST CHARM......ooooh!!

fluffrnuttr
Old 11-05-2008, 04:19 PM   #28
kellyschrvr will become famous soon enough

Donation Award 

If it is happening you need to call....

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...t-t420670.html

I got off the phone a bit ago...
kellyschrvr is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:14 PM   #29

paulinehill9 is on a distinguished road

Same, every 10 minutes for me...
paulinehill9 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 05:46 PM   #30
ladybuglydia
Gift Guru

ladybuglydia has a spectacular aura about

Yes, it's been happening to me a lot lately and it's really getting old now. I hope they fix it soon. I don't want to play games any more cause I keep getting knocked off every time.
Closed