Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 12:19 AM   #11
ow! I have
Webkinz :)

Nissa is a jewel in the roughNissa is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Random Logging out of WW

As stated above, it's a glitch. Sadly, this has happened to me many times. I sure hope Ganz fixes this soon.
Nissa is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2008, 12:29 AM   #12

albinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to allalbinomex is a name known to all

It has been happening on all of our accts. US & Asian.
Hopefully it will get fixed soon!!!!!!!
We can dream, can't we???
LOLz
Happy Tuesday!!!!!!
albinomex is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:18 AM   #13
SunflwerGrl04, Sunny
Gift Guru

SunflwerGrl04 will become famous soon enough

It seems to ALWAYS happen to me at 10 PM Pacific time on the DOT. It's very weird and I'm glad it's not just me!
SunflwerGrl04 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:24 AM   #14
CRYSTALKAT is on a distinguished road

BEEN HAPPENING TO ME ALL TIME, IN THE CHAT ROOM, IN MY ROOM AND WORST OF ALL WHEN I AM INVITED TO ANOTHER ROOM AND THEN LOOKS LIKE I LEFT ON PURPOSE.....NOT COOL AT ALL!
NOT TO MENTION ALL THE TIMES I CANNOT GET IN OR COLOR ZONES ARE GONE AND IF I GET IN NO ONE BUT ME IN ROOM.
yOU ARE NOT ALONE. SURE HOPE THEY FIX THIS GLITCH.........REAL SOON..............
CRYSTALKAT is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 01:45 AM   #15

chiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to beholdchiclet is a splendid one to behold

It has been happening to me as well. I was one move away from winning atomicolicious and suddenly everything reloaded, I could see the game but my dock was on the bottom part but I couldn't do a thing. I couldn't even get my cursor, I had to just move around the screen until I saw a button change color. Arghhh, I ended up with no choice but to logout and go in again, but game lost.
Old 11-05-2008, 05:21 AM   #16
petlover0416

gymnasticsgirl416 is an unknown quantity at this point

dont worry its happeneing to everyone. When webkinz world updates something they get all these glitches and it takes a while for them to fix them. but dont worry in about a week it should get fixed
Old 11-05-2008, 09:14 AM   #17
GrannySalty
Gift Guru

GrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of lightGrannySalty is a glorious beacon of light

Yup.....
It is so annoying!!!!!!!!

I have had it at all different times not just at the top of the hour like the last time this happened. (At least then you knew not to move things around your room and to log out of a good game before the hour changed) So far sometimes I get sent to the charm forest like others have said, but mostly I just go to a blank blue screen, with my dock showing, and ads on the right hand side showing.

I kept a record this morning and so far it has happened:

1. On Four different accounts
2. On two different Browsers.... (tried using Internet Explorer and Firefox)
3. At various times: 6:58am, 7:09am, 7:46am, 7:57am, & 8:30am.
4. Doing different things: doing gardens, moving items in room, playing game of the day, playing a tournament game, and when I clicked on the daily activities tab.

It is soooooo fustrating! I have just logged out and probably won't go back to WW today because of it! I even tried updating my Shockwave player, My Active X controls, my Java, managing my Add-ons, cleaning out my cache with all the temp internet files!!

HAGD everyone and here's wishes that you all get to stay logged on to finish whatever it is you are doing!
GrannySalty is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 09:39 AM   #18
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

Yes it is very annoying, please fix soon!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 09:57 AM   #19
Lil Kinz

hayley0411 is an unknown quantity at this point

This happens to me all the time! It has happened when I am in the middle of finding a charm and then I can't get back in until the next day! Since Friday, my main screen says the website is down for maintenance, so I haven't logged on to do all of my daily stuff for several days now. I just went into the parents section and logged in from there....and IT IS OK!!
hayley0411 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2008, 10:35 AM   #20
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

My daughters and I haven't been doing much of Webkinz lately (other than daily activities) because I am so annoyed. I can't play the games, do jobs, or any of my schooling (academy) because it refreshes while I am in the middle of doing them and I don't get to finish them. It is sooo frustrating. I hope they fix it soon.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Closed