Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

HNismyBFF is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Random items in my dock?? Help!

Okay so today i log onto my webkinz account and when i do two strange items are in my dock, Two new exclusives the green lava lamp, and the farm tractor. i havent adopted a pet since like early last month.
what do i do? do i contact ganz, or keep the items i feel like its stealing a little so has this happend to you if so, Please help!
Sponsored Links
Old 05-16-2008, 08:34 PM   #2

iSmile will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Random items in my dock?? Help!

Don't worry. You're not the only one. There are many people who also got free exclusive items. I'm not sure if this was supposed to happen purposely or it was just a mistake. Maybe you should contact Ganz to find out.
iSmile is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #3
cyoo

dannikinz is on a distinguished road

umm... it is a glich i think dont worry
Old 05-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #4
Call me Amanda!
Gift Guru

Webkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of lightWebkinzroxmysox is a glorious beacon of light

A LOT of people found them in their docks today! It's not something you should feel guilty of, consider it a gift from Webkinz World.
Webkinzroxmysox is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:35 PM   #5

will it go away?
Old 05-16-2008, 08:39 PM   #6

eh, it didnt go away when i logged of and on again, maybe ganz will fix it because of the other ppls doing this to, anyways thanks for the help!
Old 05-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #7
Gifted

Zkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of lightZkat is a glorious beacon of light

I think people are getting the new items because they didn't get them from an adoption, like when I adopted my lil :pig: in March and didn't get anything and I got the strength tester when it came out.
Zkat is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:44 PM   #8
ladyprobatiner
Gift Guru

ladyprobationer will become famous soon enough

I did adopt a webkinz and put in some trading card numbers. I cut the computer off and came back later and I also had two new things in my tray.. I had a Haunted Picture and a tractor. I had already read about the new things earlier today.

ladyprobationer is offline Female
Old 05-16-2008, 08:47 PM   #9

gabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guidegabby1978 is a golden guide

I have emailed webkinz support three times and they keep replying that I sent a blank emai. They must have some serious problems. Nothing is working. gabby1978
Old 05-16-2008, 08:48 PM   #10
Gift Guru

pounder knows the way
pounder knows the waypounder knows the way

Your not the only one, I got the Farm Tractor, weird!
pounder is offline Male
Closed