Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2009, 10:11 AM   #1
Obsessed with
Webkinz :)

Holt is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: It RAINS in Webkinz World!?! And a new Font?

Does it really rain in webkinz world, is is it just a glitch in my computer? And also, the font type has changed. Is that just my computer, too?
Holt is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by sunnidazes
Yes it was raining!!! Finally had the oppurtunity to put the yellow rain gear on my pets. Hmmm, does this mean I no longer have to water my crops? lol

Sunni
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #2
sunni49 and sunnidaz

sunnidazes has a spectacular aura aboutsunnidazes has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: It RAINS in Webkinz World!?! And a new Font?

Yes it was raining!!! Finally had the oppurtunity to put the yellow rain gear on my pets. Hmmm, does this mean I no longer have to water my crops? lol

Sunni

Last edited by sunnidazes; 08-09-2009 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: spelling
sunnidazes is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 10:13 AM   #3
(:
Dot Jr. is sweet stuff
Dot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuffDot Jr. is sweet stuff

No, the rain is a new feature and I saw the new font too, I don't know why its like that
Dot Jr. is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 10:22 AM   #4

jerkymom is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by sunnidazes

Sunni
The rain won't water your crops, but you don't have to water them every day anyway. You still have to weed, but I NEVER water my 8 large gardens and they grow crops just fine! Save yourself some time and just weed each day -- you'll still have plenty of crops to harvest, I promise!
jerkymom is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 10:29 AM   #5

Maeffy is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by jerkymom
The rain won't water your crops, but you don't have to water them every day anyway. You still have to weed, but I NEVER water my 8 large gardens and they grow crops just fine! Save yourself some time and just weed each day -- you'll still have plenty of crops to harvest, I promise!
agree. Don't waste all you time watering your crops every day... I have way too many gardens in 4 accounts to do so.. And read here a year ago that just weeding & harvesting daily was fine.. boy this saves alot of time & I still just rake in the bucks.. ha ha so enjoy gardening more w/ out the hassle of watering...

though I do water the jellybean plant as it is so rare & want to avoid the weed grow delay as much as possible.. I would do this also w/ donut plant, but don't have one though REALLY really want one.
Maeffy is offline Female
Old 08-09-2009, 10:37 AM   #6
Obsessed with

Holt is an unknown quantity at this point

Wait so....it really was raining? Cool!
Holt is offline Female
Closed