Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2010, 05:33 PM   #21
Alexa Styles!:)
Webkinz :)

alexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clownalexa7700 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Raining + Raking garden = SLOW!

Well try using Internet Explorer.

This is good advice.
alexa7700 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #22
loves Tobuscus

jasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond reputejasmine1919 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh yes, the rain animation must be slowing the gardening down. I'm sure it will be better when it's not raining...
jasmine1919 is offline Female
Old 10-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #23
Call me Pat!
Gift Guru

ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell
ClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tellClaraZ25 has too much Rep to tell

View Post Originally Posted by dragonbird
've always thoguht there should be a climate control for our rooms..What if you wanted an outdoor room in alaska? Or a hawaiian paradise? Tropical rainforest?
I think desert would be best
ClaraZ25 is offline Male
Old 10-13-2010, 05:56 PM   #24

Kid Keegan is a jewel in the roughKid Keegan is a jewel in the rough

Ever since Ganz added the rain I've called, added comments, sent e-mails as many others have. It doesn't seem to do any good. They don't seem to care that it takes 3 times as long to garden.

It's great to watch and I get that they want to add a realistic touch, but we should be able to stop it if we want to garden.

Sorry for venting, but it is frustrating. Guess I'm just tired of slogging through the mud to garden.
Kid Keegan is offline Female
Old 10-14-2010, 09:36 AM   #25
lps3cheese has disabled reputation

All I can suggest is to wait, and try gardening another day. That's what I had to do
lps3cheese is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 10:05 AM   #26
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

It's the rain that's the problem.

This issue is very annoying to me, and I don't know of any way to fix it besides just waiting until the rain stops. My gardening is always fast unless it's raining, so that's how I know that is what's wrong.
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Old 10-15-2010, 12:30 PM   #27
Gifted

poobears is sweet stuff
poobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuffpoobears is sweet stuff

I've never had the rain slow down my gardening. Don't know why it would for some and not others. I use IE and have a fast connection. I do get tired of all the rain though. Sometimes it's raining every day I garden. It's it monsoon season?

To answer the other question. No it doesn't rain on all accounts at the same time. There are times I'll be logged into my computer and it's raining while one of the kids is on their computer gardening and it isn't raining.

Last edited by poobears; 10-15-2010 at 12:33 PM..
Old 10-18-2010, 07:49 AM   #28
She's a Grooooovy
Gift Guru

EXOTERIC is a forum hero
EXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum heroEXOTERIC is a forum hero

Thank you all for sharing your experiences. It's nice to know that I'm not suffering alone. Misery loves company as they say! LOL

I've resolved to let my garden go 'another day' with weeds and harvest later.
I will attempt to endure and try gardening for a couple weeks. We need the KC.
Honestly I prefer to spend my time playing games, winning trophies and decorating.

I have a short window to garden. If it's raining I can not. I refuse to waste 3 to 5 times the amount of my time to do it. I hope that GANZ revises this tactic. My time is better spend elsewhere. They'll lose us as customers if they continue the rain and attempts at making it harder than necessary.
EXOTERIC is offline Female
Closed

Tags
s.o.p.h.i.e