Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2010, 12:54 PM   #1
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Default Answered: Raffle Prizes

I was in the party that they are having at coral cove and when they did the raffle they said (my name) with (my pet's name) won.

But it never showed me the message congratulations you won (blank) with the picture of what I won. I know that it isn't in my doc because I knew what I had already.

Also, this happened a day or two ago and I just got stuck so I finally had to reset and sign back in causing me to lose what ever it was I should have received.

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get the prize I was supposed to have won?
Smile4me is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by aug2168
View Post Originally Posted by Smile4me
Yeah, I had ended up logging out the first time this happend. That is when I figured out that it wasn't going to help.

This time I waited 30 minutes hopeing that it would show up, but the party ended and webkinz forced me out of the room to reload the regular room.

Last time it didn't bother me that much, but this time my son was next to me and knew we won, so he didn't like not getting the prize he had been waiting for. Oh well, I will just keep trying.

Thanks for the help.
30 minutes is way too long! That message should have popped up announcing your prize!
Can you clear your cache and restart your computer before going in next party?
Maybe try a different browser?
Did you get your vacation prize food on your first visit in the raffle room?
I am sorry this is happening to you and your ds was disappointed.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2010, 01:24 PM   #2
I love cheesecake
Webkinz :)

bluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond reputebluecheeky000 has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: Raffle Prizes

Maybe its a glitch. Its happened to me sometimes. Try emailing ganz or calling them.
bluecheeky000 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 03:27 PM   #3
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day
aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

If you log out before you get the message what you won you want get it.
If you get a lot of lag just sit and wait is the best advice I have.
Sorry you didn't get your raffle prize
aug2168 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2010, 04:29 PM   #4
aiting Patiently
Gifted

Smile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond reputeSmile4me has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, I had ended up logging out the first time this happend. That is when I figured out that it wasn't going to help.

This time I waited 30 minutes hopeing that it would show up, but the party ended and webkinz forced me out of the room to reload the regular room.

Last time it didn't bother me that much, but this time my son was next to me and knew we won, so he didn't like not getting the prize he had been waiting for. Oh well, I will just keep trying.

Thanks for the help.
Old 08-15-2010, 06:08 PM   #5
Wacky and
Gifted

aug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy dayaug2168 is the rainbow on a rainy day

Thanks for the help.
30 minutes is way too long! That message should have popped up announcing your prize!
Can you clear your cache and restart your computer before going in next party?
Maybe try a different browser?
Old 08-15-2010, 08:40 PM   #6
aiting Patiently
Gifted

View Post Originally Posted by aug2168
I didn't get a food for that party but I had been to a different party the hour before. Do you get a food prize at every party or just the first party you go to during your 24hr Vacation time?
Old 08-15-2010, 11:40 PM   #7
Wacky and
Gifted

I didn't get a food for that party but I had been to a different party the hour before. Do you get a food prize at every party or just the first party you go to during your 24hr Vacation time?
You just get the food for the first party only
I get lag bad sometimes in parties no matter what browser I am using.
Sounds like that is what might be happening to you?
But I might only be a few minutes behind in an hour party, since your raffle announcement never came up after 30 minutes I'm not sure what's going on.
Sorry that's all I got
Closed