Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-28-2010, 01:35 AM   #1
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: Quoting Penelope Pittstop - "Hay-elp Hay-elp"

Could someone please Hay-elp lil ole me?

I have an acct expiring and want to use the welcome back code I got but I can't figure out where to enter it???

The numbers don't line up the same way the slots are for the Code shop...do I need to go to the adoption center or how does this work?

Very confused - and I only have a few days of grace period left. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Many many thanks,

Bren
bluedollymama is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by iluvwebkinz414
I love Penelope Pittstop

Anyway, to enter the code you enter your log in information on the log in page, and then a little window should pop up asking if you want to adopt a pet or put in a welcome back code. You just click the welcome back code option and put the code in there. Hope this helps

(and don't forget that that welcome back code only gives you 30 days! )

-Lizzie
Sponsored Links
Old 11-28-2010, 01:47 AM   #2
TheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guideTheFlamedance is a golden guide

Default Re: Quoting Penelope Pittstop - "Hay-elp Hay-elp"

I believe it's when you are logging in.
It should appear when you click on "I Forgot My Password"... I believe there is a spot to enter the code. Hope this helps. =]
TheFlamedance is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 02:22 AM   #3
Yipes bunnies
Webkinz :)

Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all
Lucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to allLucy Hippo is a mentor to all

i think the welcome back code will only work with a closed account. on a closed account you log in with the expired user name and password and it will say the accounts is closed and ask do you have a welcome back code. and the code will be input there not adoption agency, etc.
Lucy Hippo is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 03:34 AM   #4
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

bluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clownbluedollymama is cool as a bunny clown

View Post Originally Posted by Lucy Hippo
i think the welcome back code will only work with a closed account. on a closed account you log in with the expired user name and password and it will say the accounts is closed and ask do you have a welcome back code. and the code will be input there not adoption agency, etc.
I am in the middle of my 14 day grace period right now - so do i have to wait until that is gone before i can enter the welcome back code?

Please advise.

Thanks!

bren
Old 11-28-2010, 09:46 AM   #5
hat?!

Tcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of lightTcat77 is a glorious beacon of light

they only work on a closed account, and when you get to the login screen you put in you username and your password and click login. Then a screen will pop up that say enter a new pet code or a welcome back code. But your account MUST be closed already.
Tcat77 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 09:59 AM   #6
OOO Ghostkinz!
Gifted

Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness
Dixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicnessDixiecup is epic beyond epicness

The account has to expire first, you can not use it on an account that is active. Even if it only has a couple of days left.
Dixiecup is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 10:09 AM   #7
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

You have to wait until your account has expired. It will show up when you try to log in with that account again.
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 11:04 AM   #8

wishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clownwishgirl78 is cool as a bunny clown

Log in with the expired account, and a sign should pop up. Click 'Welcome Back Code' and enter it.
wishgirl78 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 02:48 PM   #9
Gifted

iluvwebkinz414 knows the way
iluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the wayiluvwebkinz414 knows the way

Smile Re: Quoting Penelope Pittstop - "Hay-elp Hay-elp"

I love Penelope Pittstop

Anyway, to enter the code you enter your log in information on the log in page, and then a little window should pop up asking if you want to adopt a pet or put in a welcome back code. You just click the welcome back code option and put the code in there. Hope this helps

(and don't forget that that welcome back code only gives you 30 days! )

-Lizzie
iluvwebkinz414 is offline Female
Old 11-28-2010, 03:39 PM   #10
Team Bella !!!
Gifted

Thanks so much to all who took the time to read my post and provide helpful information!

Big hugs,

Bren
Closed

Tags
james is mangarine, megan wuz here