Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-20-2009, 06:34 PM   #1
mydinosaurx
Webkinz :)

mydinosaurx will become famous soon enough

Default Answered: Quoting Numerous Posts in One Reply

I've seen replies to posts and the poster will quote lots of different people in their reply. I tried to do this, but I can't seem to figure it out. I don't want to make 10 different posts in each thread to reply to different people. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks everyone!
mydinosaurx is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by harrypotterfan101
You have to click the small button that has two speech bubbles and a minus sign. This will light up and become a green plus sign and then you just click the next post you want to quote and so on. On the last post that you need to reply to, click the actual quote button instead of the multi quote one and all of the quotes will be there for you to reply to.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-20-2009, 06:37 PM   #2
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: Quoting Numerous Posts in One Reply

right beside post there is anothe button click that to quote all the posts you want to reply to. then click quote on one of the posts your quoting and bam there you go
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

Originally Posted by Member Name
This is a quote. . .it is done by pressing the reply button. Then copy and paste the code.
To add onto this, then you open a Wordpad / Notepad, and copy and paste the code. Repeat as needed
Originally Posted by More People
Or you can put (replace the {} with [] ) {quote=Member Name}Text{/quote} This you can do as much as you want to.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:39 PM   #4
I eat PEOPLE!! jk jk

sushirox11 has a spectacular aura about

there is a multi quote button in the right bottom corner...its the middle one
sushirox11 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
Call me DolphinGirl!

RainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of lightRainbowSmiley is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know. Huh. I've seen it and wondered, but never asked.
RainbowSmiley is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:51 PM   #6
mydinosaurx

mydinosaurx will become famous soon enough

Hmmm...I clicked that multi quote button but I'm not sure if it actually worked. Thanks anyway everyone.
mydinosaurx is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:56 PM   #7
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

well try to do it on this thread before you close it
View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2
View Post Originally Posted by mydinosaurx
Hmmm...I clicked that multi quote button but I'm not sure if it actually worked. Thanks anyway everyone.
View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSmiley
Add you do is click the button in the middle of quote and quick reply. Press this on every message you want to quote. Now. . .press any quote button. To know that they are going to be quoted, the red minus sign will become a green plus on the image.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #8
ow! God is
Gifted

Jerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clownJerkinz is cool as a bunny clown

I've seen replies to posts and the poster will quote lots of different people in their reply. I tried to do this, but I can't seem to figure it out. I don't want to make 10 different posts in each thread to reply to different people. Can anyone help me out?

Thanks everyone!
Did you try clicking the multi-post button in each post? try pressing it on two or three posts and then just click the regular quote button on one of the posts you're trying to multiquote it should then work. Hope it works!
Jerkinz is offline Male
Old 06-20-2009, 06:58 PM   #9
Gift Guru

harrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all aroundharrypotterfan101 radiates beauty and kindness all around

You have to click the small button that has two speech bubbles and a minus sign. This will light up and become a green plus sign and then you just click the next post you want to quote and so on. On the last post that you need to reply to, click the actual quote button instead of the multi quote one and all of the quotes will be there for you to reply to.
harrypotterfan101 is offline Female
Old 06-20-2009, 06:59 PM   #10
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

View Post Originally Posted by RainbowSmiley
View Post Originally Posted by pokemon2

Add you do is click the button in the middle of quote and quick reply. Press this on every message you want to quote. Now. . .press any quote button. To know that they are going to be quoted, the red minus sign will become a green plus on the image.
There, just for practice and example sake....hit the little quote bubble button with the red minus sign on each one until you get to the last one you want to quote and on THAT one hit the quote button. Make more sense?
Jennielou is offline Female
Closed