Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-13-2010, 09:43 AM   #1
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

Default Unanswered: Quizzy's Endangered Species Trivia

On the new Endangered Species Signature pet tags it says to go to Quizzy's to answer questions about the endangered animals and receive a special prize when completed. I've completed all 3 Endangered quizzes so far but haven't received any prizes. Anyone know what that's about?
scottashley is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 05-13-2010, 09:44 AM   #2
Webkinz :)

ALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to beholdALBERTIII is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: Quizzy's Endangered Species Trivia

Come to think about it, I have done all them on 3 accts and have gotten nothing, either. Any one have any thoughts?
Old 05-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #3
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Maybe they are making more of them? And they don't think you are done until they add them all? IDK sorry.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 09:52 AM   #4
DeeDeeDancer94

DeeDeeDancer94 will become famous soon enough

same here! i've finished all 3 and still nothing.
DeeDeeDancer94 is offline Female
Old 05-13-2010, 10:12 AM   #5

mombraun is on a distinguished road

Didn't you receive the Explorer Badge after completing your first survey. Maybe they consider that the prize.
Old 05-19-2010, 06:58 PM   #6
scottashley
Gifted

scottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to beholdscottashley is a splendid one to behold

View Post Originally Posted by mombraun
Didn't you receive the Explorer Badge after completing your first survey. Maybe they consider that the prize.
''

I did receive the badge. Perhaps that is the "Prize" They are referring to.
scottashley is offline Male
Old 05-19-2010, 07:05 PM   #7
ponddude

Kirmitlove is just really niceKirmitlove is just really nice

They need to finish all of the series, and when you finish that, you get the prize
Kirmitlove is offline Female
Old 05-19-2010, 07:25 PM   #8
The GTS Works!

MamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond reputeMamaDragon3 has a reputation beyond repute

Considering that the series could continue on and on with the addition of new Signature Endangered animals, I think the badge IS the prize.
MamaDragon3 is offline Female
Old 05-20-2010, 11:07 PM   #9
Gifted

deenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to beholddeenies is a splendid one to behold

I'm pretty sure that the badge is the prize that they are talking about. In my personal opinion, pretty nothing prize as far as prizes go - but it is a good way to rack up some KC, although some of those questions are pretty tough!

Maybe there will be something at the end - who knows? Would be cool though!
deenies is offline Female
Closed