Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2009, 09:25 AM   #1
bugaboomiller
Webkinz :)

bugaboomiller is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Quizzys--Does any one know..

If you answer all the question in all the age groups do you win anything? I am close to finishing them all. Thanks
bugaboomiller is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2009, 09:30 AM   #2
omd00

montana mom is just really nicemontana mom is just really nice

Default Re: Quizzys--Does any one know..

There was no reward when I finished mine. I am hoping they have at least created a badge for that.
montana mom is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 09:32 AM   #3

luvdog811 will become famous soon enough

Hmmm... I don't know! THat is a good question. I don't see why they wouldn't give you a badge!
luvdog811 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 10:23 AM   #4
Gifted

mcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clownmcgymnast9 is cool as a bunny clown

I've finished it, & I didn't win anything. I think it's possible that they will make a badge for it, but other than that I don't believe there is a prize. Good luck!
mcgymnast9 is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 02:22 PM   #5
4myalika

4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light4myalika5 is a glorious beacon of light

Nope which they should have it where everyone can get a thing from it.
4myalika5 is offline Male
Old 06-04-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
My mama says I'm
Gifted

msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!msclockart is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Everyone above is right. You don't get anything from finishing all of the questions in an age group, or all of the questions in all age groups. There is a possibility of a badge in the future though, you just never know. If I were you I would leave at least one question in each group unanswered, because most badges seem to trigger only when you actually accomplish something.
msclockart is offline Male
Old 06-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #7
Dave Matthews Band

CrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talentCrabCake has lots of talent

Maybe not an item, but probably a badge! I haven't finished all of them yet.
Old 06-04-2009, 08:49 PM   #8
I'm a Littlestripe

lilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to alllilpleak is a name known to all

I have finished them all, and I didn't get anything. No prize, badge, or anything. Maybe there will be a badge for finishing it, in the future. There should!! I hope I helped!!
lilpleak is offline Female
Old 06-04-2009, 09:09 PM   #9
Join RPC
Gifted

KinzGirl99 is on a distinguished road

The only prze is learning! LOL! No prize, sors.
Old 06-04-2009, 10:54 PM   #10
~2 Days Til ~ Disney
Banned
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness
mom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicnessmom w charm is epic beyond epicness

I think they added a badge for that recently!! Good luck, atleast you must have gotten alot of $$$$KC!!!
mom w charm is offline Female
Closed