Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-22-2007, 06:46 AM   #1
Deb
chevygirl77
Webkinz :)

Deb is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Quizzy's Corner question

Since I am new here I am sure that this question has been answered many times before.
In Quizzy's Corner once you finish answering all the topics in all the age groups does it ever let you start over again with new questions? Hope someone has the answer.
Deb
Sponsored Links
Old 09-22-2007, 06:48 AM   #2
8dance4eva10
Gift Guru

8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent8dance4eva10 has lots of talent

Default Re: Quizzy's Corner question

Sorry, at the moment, the questions will not be reset. So if you finish them, quick KinzCash at Quizzys is no longer an option. But, hopefully they come out with like Quizzys Series 2 Questions or something like that to keep us all answering.
8dance4eva10 is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 10:15 AM   #3
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

I found that one of the plusses of opening a brand new second account is you get to answer he questions at Quizzy's all over again. My average score with my old account is 4. I'm trying to get the average of my new account up to 6. Having the 10 point questions really helps bring the average up.

Good luck.
Old 09-22-2007, 10:17 AM   #4
westiemom
Gift Guru

kandym has a spectacular aura about

WI Subscriber

if you are new, don't forget to go back thru the calendar archives and answer all the questions of the day. It goes back a few years.
Old 09-22-2007, 12:03 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

Carlaz is just really niceCarlaz is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by cuffy
I found that one of the plusses of opening a brand new second account is you get to answer he questions at Quizzy's all over again. My average score with my old account is 4. I'm trying to get the average of my new account up to 6. Having the 10 point questions really helps bring the average up.

Good luck.
This is true, but I find the questions boring to take all over again!

I wish there was a quicker way to take the quizzes. I find it takes too long even if I don't read the answers once I've answered a question.
Carlaz is offline Female
Old 09-22-2007, 02:20 PM   #6
WI Welcomes Everyone

Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness
Gingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomenessGingerly blows bubbles of awesomeness

Donation Level 3 

You could also try Quizzys Whiz Kids in the tournament arena.
Gingerly is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 07:57 AM   #7
Gifted

cuffy is just really nicecuffy is just really nice

They are boring the 2nd time around, I totally agree. But it's a faster way to earn KC than to play games. Sometimes I dont feel like getting involved in a whole game but will happily kill 2 or 3 minutes at quizzy's.

View Post Originally Posted by Carlaz
This is true, but I find the questions boring to take all over again!

I wish there was a quicker way to take the quizzes. I find it takes too long even if I don't read the answers once I've answered a question.
Old 09-23-2007, 08:21 AM   #8
Gift Guru

mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!mom2hnemi is not just visiting!

Hello Deb~ welcome to wi this place is full of helpful and wonderful people and the info you can find here is just awesome!

We are in the same boat as you..just continue to do your daily bonus question, the calendar trivia (which goes back to 2005).

If you want to do more fast paced quizzies with some competitive spirit the Quizzys Whizkinz in the Tournament area is fun..the winner of the round gets an extra 25kc.

I hope they come out with more questions, Im sure they will..eventually!
mom2hnemi is offline Female
Old 09-23-2007, 09:51 AM   #9
please askk
Gift Guru

baseballguy96 will become famous soon enough

no ?s are reset...once your done w/ them your done w/ them...at least for now =[
Closed