Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2008, 05:46 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

menacedog will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: quizzy blast

OK so I was playing Quizzy's blast last night and there was a question that said this"what type of animal is an alligator,lizard,turtle,and frog?"there were other options but I dont remember but there were two that I do remember.Reptile and amphibian. I thought about it because I thought a lizard was a reptile but now that I think about it there are lizards that could be amphibians. Because isn't the definition of an amphibian "an animal that lives in BOTH water and land"? So I know that alligotors go in the water AND land. Frogs go in water AND land. Turtles go in water AND land. And as I said before some lizards could go in water AND land. So I clicked amphibian instead of reptile.I got it WRONG! I think this question was wrong because ALL four of these animals can go in water AND land. Don't you think so?!
menacedog is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 10-16-2008, 07:21 PM   #2
HomieWHONKâ„¢ the
Gift Guru

Dogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talentDogluver620 has lots of talent

Default Re: quizzy blast

WW must have had glitches on that... that IS a trick question, especially for younger kids. Who expects a little kid to know that? I'm sorry you got it wrong
Dogluver620 is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 07:47 PM   #3
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

WW must have a lot of glitches right now. It's probably just another glitch. I'm really sorry you got it wrong.
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 08:42 PM   #4
Gift Guru

Learned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with graceLearned Hand wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Quizzy is not always correct. For example they have a question in the animal section about what animal has the biggest brain relative to its body. Their answer is "ant." That would be a little difficult since ants do not have brains. They have ganglia.
Learned Hand is offline Male
Old 10-16-2008, 09:13 PM   #5

jdvk is just really nicejdvk is just really nice

Frogs are amphibians. Amphibians are cold-blooded animals that change from a juvenile, water-breathing form to an adult, air-breathing form. So alligators and turtles don't really change, just get bigger. Frogs change from tadpoles into adult frogs. That is a tricky question for smaller children, but at quizzy's some of them are from the 13+ section to make it harder for older kids.
jdvk is offline Female
Old 10-16-2008, 10:23 PM   #6

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Lizards are always reptiles. There are similar looking animals like salamanders and newts that are amphibians - but like jdvk said, amphibians go through a larva (tadpole) stage before they become adults.
Ritzcracker is online now Female
Closed