Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-20-2008, 08:40 PM   #1
I ♥ my family
Webkinz :)

nonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledgenonna72 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Unanswered: Quickdraw question

I was wondering if anyone has ever won a Webkinz Quickdraw. It seems impossible. My kids really like to say "It's time for a Webkinz Quickdraw" and they have the accent down pat.
Has anyone ever won it? Do you have a better chance at a certain time during the hour it is available?
:sch:
nonna72 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-20-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
Gift Guru

-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost-Lilypad rules the roost

Default Re: Quickdraw question

I do know that people have won the quickdraw, and it was on the front page of WI at the time. It seems like the chances are pretty slim though.
-Lilypad is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 09:51 PM   #3
steelilacs

lovelydragon01 is on a distinguished road

Heh, I can do that accent to, very fun.

But yes, I myself have never won them, but it does say the winners of the previous quickdraw, somewhere, always. It just might not be you. I'm not gonna say that there is a specific time, or way to win, because I don't think there is..but I'm prettty sure the odds of you winning ATLEAST one quickdraw in the wholetime you have that webkinz account, is much greater then winning a few in just one week.

I guess its ..luck. Unless it goes on the same pattern that the Wheel of Wow does, that as soon as you play it, the Wheel already decides what prize your going to win, you just get to see the wheel spin for fun. If it does that, then I guess its up to ganz whether you win or not.

Hope I helped..and if not, feel free to ask more questions, im always open for PM'S and friendly questions, comments ,and friend requests!
lovelydragon01 is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #4
shadow hegdehog is a

Devonshire has a spectacular aura about

ive never won a quickdraw...and i dont think i ever will either!! lol! but good luck!
Devonshire is offline Male
Old 07-20-2008, 10:42 PM   #5

Love_Danielle is on a distinguished road

Cute! Me myslef has never won 1. But if anyone wins the quickdraw it should be posted on the front page. Webkinz is very populare so i think the chances are very slim
Love_Danielle is offline Female
Old 07-20-2008, 10:56 PM   #6
mndjarrell is an unknown quantity at this point

That's something I've wondered myself. We enjoy playing, but haven't won so far. And in our house it's me, not my kids who loves to do the accent.
Old 07-21-2008, 01:10 AM   #7

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Your odds are literally one in a million, so I think the winners are few and far between. I usually don't waste my time on it.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 07-21-2008, 01:42 AM   #8
Vegan +
Gift Guru

Livi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond reputeLivi has a reputation beyond repute

I've never one a quickdraw, it DOES seem impossible.
On elubin.com they had a poll asking if you've ever one a quickdraw, 93% said no, 7% said yes... so i happens to only 1-2 players per game I believe.
Livi is offline Female
Closed