Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-29-2011, 01:33 PM   #1
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

Default Answered: Quick question bout the zodiac dial on webkinz newz.

Usually I have no trouble finding the dial, but today... nothing. I think that maybe my allowing pop-ups got blocked or something like that. Is everyone else finding the dial? and where with foxfire do i go to make sure my pop-ups are turned on? and is that even important with these kind of adds on the webkinz news?
Thanks
charming is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by charming
I'm still not getting anything here. I'm going to keep trying

got one! right after posting. Thanks guys. I think adding in the new webkinz newz address helped. Now, how do I close this thread.
U guys Rock!

too bad there are 7 other accounts in my family. LOL
Sponsored Links
Old 03-29-2011, 01:40 PM   #2
e all love
Webkinz :)

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum
pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Default Re: Quick question bout the zodiac dial on webkinz newz.

Have you been refreshing? They are harder to find than the other Floaty Clicky events. I say keep trying and if you are still having trouble in 10 minutes I will check and see if they are floating for me.
Old 03-29-2011, 01:41 PM   #3
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

I haven't been able to find that dial either. Here is instructions on how to turn your popups on in firefox:
1.Select the tools menu near the top of the Firefox window and click the Options tab.
2.Select the Content icon at the top of the Options window. Find the line that reads "Block pop-up windows" and click the "Exceptions" button next to it.
3. In the field under the text that reads "Address of web site," enter the full URL of the site for which you wish to allow popup windows. Click the "Allow" button to add it to your exception list.

Hope this helps, and best of luck finding the dial!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 01:43 PM   #4
e all love

pandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forumpandapuddin rocks the forum

Hm... I caught one must be slow today though it took me a long time! If you can't find one soon I'd try calling Ganz, 1-866-932-5469 Monday- Friday 9am-6pm EST.

Last edited by pandapuddin; 03-29-2011 at 01:46 PM..
Old 03-29-2011, 01:46 PM   #5
charming122101
Gift Guru

charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!charming is not just visiting!

The link didn't work. It said this:
Warning:::: Page has Expired
This page is no longer available.
This campaign is not active. Check back soon.

View Post Originally Posted by pandapuddin
Hm... I caught one must be slow today though it took me a long time! If you can't find one soon I'd try calling Ganz, 1-866-932-5469 Monday- Friday 9am-6pm EST.
going to give this a try.
View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
I haven't been able to find that dial either. Here is instructions on how to turn your popups on in firefox:
1.Select the tools menu near the top of the Firefox window and click the Options tab.
2.Select the Content icon at the top of the Options window. Find the line that reads "Block pop-up windows" and click the "Exceptions" button next to it.
3. In the field under the text that reads "Address of web site," enter the full URL of the site for which you wish to allow popup windows. Click the "Allow" button to add it to your exception list.

Hope this helps, and best of luck finding the dial!
Old 03-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #6
e all love

Here is a link I got it to work this time WKN: Webkinz Newz
Old 03-29-2011, 01:47 PM   #7
charming122101
Gift Guru

ok the pop-ups should be allowed. So far still nothing but I'll come back in a bit and update you guys
Old 03-29-2011, 01:48 PM   #8
e all love

Here is a link I got it to work this time WKN: Webkinz Newz
Did you try this it should work now....if not keep trying sorry this happened to you! I hope you get it soon!

Last edited by pandapuddin; 03-29-2011 at 01:54 PM..
Old 03-29-2011, 01:55 PM   #9
Gifted

Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish
Cheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fishCheesy1 won a staring contest with a fish

Did you try this it should work now....if not keep trying sorry this happened to you! I hope you get it soon!
I tried the link, and thank you for providing it. I was able to get the dial. Thanks again!
Cheesy1 is offline Female
Old 03-29-2011, 01:57 PM   #10
e all love

View Post Originally Posted by Cheesy1
I tried the link, and thank you for providing it. I was able to get the dial. Thanks again!
Okay I will send Charming another one because it only works once. Thank you for testing it!
Closed