Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-18-2010, 12:03 AM   #21
acky
Webkinz :)

Dreamsicle_B<3 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Quick! How do I clean a Webkinz!?

View Post Originally Posted by lschaisson
We have one cat that likes to play with the Webbies. I found out the hard way after she put one in the sink that the one thing you do not want to do is use a hair dryer on them. The fur melted a little.
What's weird is the exact same thing happened to me and I was just about to post it. I burnt holes in poor little Wiggles the pig...(sorry buddy)
Dreamsicle_B<3 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-18-2010, 03:32 AM   #22
here's Bunny?

susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!susbrain is not just visiting!

You are lucky your dog doesn't rip apart your stuffed animals! My dog does! Luckily she hasn't ripped apart any of my webkinz, yet.
Well, all of my ideas for washing have been mentioned already...but if you want your webkinz to smell better, you could spray fabric freshener on them. You could also sit them on a dryer sheet if they are on a shelf.
I also vaccum my webkinz. It helps remove dust and allergens that can smell and make some people's allergies act up.
And to help with drying after you wash your webkinz, you can blow dry them on a cool setting, or hang them infront of a fan.
I hope you like my ideas!
Good luck with your webkinz!

P.S. Do not brush your webkinz with stringgy hair. You can comb with a wide tooth comb if you want to, to remove tangles. I brushed my monkey and the fibres of the strings separated, making them weaker.

Last edited by susbrain; 04-18-2010 at 03:36 AM..
susbrain is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 05:06 PM   #23
golden235

golden235 is on a distinguished road

Ive cleaned my webkinz tons of times. run your sink with water, cold or hot, put soap on your webkinz, scrub it, and then let it dry (Dont really walk around with it for awhile or anything, or else itll start to smell.) This worked for me, and I hope itll work for you too!
golden235 is offline Female
Old 04-18-2010, 05:33 PM   #24
-Alicia‚ô•

teaandpizza defies all odds
teaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all oddsteaandpizza defies all odds

View Post Originally Posted by abbypie3000
What I do with stuffed animals, I put them in a pillow case, tie a loose knot, and put it on delicate in the washer, then I take it out of the pillow case, and let it air dry.
This works well
teaandpizza is offline Female
Old 04-19-2010, 01:33 AM   #25
hy can't I be a

tammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to alltammie2222 is a name known to all

Hand wash them, and leave them air dry in a warm place. Do not put them in the dryer, some of the fabrics such as polyester and nylon may melt.
tammie2222 is offline Female
Closed