Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-03-2008, 11:30 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

Humblepie is on a distinguished road

Default Unanswered: Quick Help PLEASE

Ok, I have 10 webkinz already and 3 coming, one being a fish. I know you do not get rooms with your pets after the 10th one...so does that mean one of the rooms I have now can be turned into an underwater room?? I hope I am not getting this fish and have no way of using underwater stuff for it.

thanks in advance for responses!
Humblepie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-03-2008, 11:32 PM   #2
Toph is a
Gift Guru

cocogirl211 challenges the impossiblecocogirl211 challenges the impossible

Default Re: Quick Help PLEASE

Hello . When you get past your tenth pet you do not get a free room -- but you can buy one anytime you like . Normal or underwater (if you have a water pet, like the fish)
There is no way-- known to us yet, atleast-- that you can make a normal room into an underwater one, you have to buy one

Last edited by cocogirl211; 11-03-2008 at 11:35 PM..
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:33 PM   #3

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

:0

Last edited by Iwantthemall; 11-03-2008 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: bad advice
Old 11-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #4
ebkinz addict! :)

ColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of lightColliesRAwesome is a glorious beacon of light

If it is after your tenth webkinz, you can buy it for 1000 kinzcash. But only if you have the underwater pet.

Last edited by ColliesRAwesome; 11-03-2008 at 11:34 PM.. Reason: Silly me! I must be a typo freak!
ColliesRAwesome is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #5
We want a giraffe

shellbell is a jewel in the roughshellbell is a jewel in the rough

You have to buy an underwater room for $1000. Since you don't get a room with your pets after the 10th anymore, you get an extra $1000 with your adoptions to offset the cost of buying any additional rooms
Old 11-03-2008, 11:35 PM   #6
PEEP!
Gift Guru

adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence
adrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellenceadrkmfdm is the epitome of excellence

Sorry since this will be over number 10 you will have to purchase your underwater room. You do get exta KC to do so though.
adrkmfdm is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:36 PM   #7

Iwantthemall is just really niceIwantthemall is just really nice

I am pretty sure i got an underwater room with my first underwater pet. I will have to check. Be right back. (walking down the hall)
Old 11-03-2008, 11:37 PM   #8

Humblepie is on a distinguished road

I know I can buy more rooms...I have 45 as it is...I am asking will it be an underwater room...does that option come up when you have an underwater pet?
Humblepie is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:39 PM   #9
Toph is a
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by Humblepie
I know I can buy more rooms...I have 45 as it is...I am asking will it be an underwater room...does that option come up when you have an underwater pet?
Yes, for 1000kc after adopting an underwater pet you CAN buy underwater rooms, but they only come in large size
so yes, the option does come up
cocogirl211 is offline Female
Old 11-03-2008, 11:40 PM   #10
krqcmom
Gift Guru

Jarrah knows the way
Jarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the wayJarrah knows the way

Once you have an Underwater pet when you go to "buy rooms" you will see "Underwater room" as a new option.

You cannot change an existing room (yet - I do hope Ganz gives us the options someday, I hate all those med size rooms).

You can buy an UW room and place it where you want.

If you do not buy an UW room your fish will just have to live in his bubble until you get one but you will get extra KC with this adoption so you can afford the new room.
Jarrah is offline Female
Closed