Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-06-2008, 05:54 PM   #11
furbyamy
Webkinz :)

Amyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledgeAmyloveswebkinz flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: quick draw broken???

I also have this problem too. I'm trying it right now and I get the same message.
Amyloveswebkinz is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-06-2008, 06:43 PM   #12
rambo33...save ur kc
Gift Trainee
yukita03jm is just really niceyukita03jm is just really nice

yea same here and i want the money that goes with them like the dunk zingo, jelly bean..quick draw (always hoping i'm the 1 in a gazzillion to win it)
yukita03jm is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 07:02 PM   #13

Bubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud ofBubblegum165 has much to be proud of

It's happened a lot to me lately too. It's really frustrating, I suggest just being patient, and GANZ will fix it soon enough for all of our Webkinz accounts...
Bubblegum165 is offline Female
Old 05-06-2008, 07:08 PM   #14

loopylion132 is on a distinguished road

same here i was trying to dunk the zingoz yesterday and i didnt work
Old 05-06-2008, 08:02 PM   #15
Gifted

allton will become famous soon enough

Hi Mackenzie7777!

CiciTeehee is right about the POTM (Pet of the month) being a one shot deal. The very cool loot bag is received ONLY when you adopt a POTM during that month; however if you already have out of your two pets - the elephant (which is June's POTM) you will still be able to get all of the extras from the hourly activities, even though you registered it this month.

As for the quickdraw - Ganz has glitches every now and again. Fortunately there are enough other activities to keep us busy!!!

Welcome aboard!
Old 05-06-2008, 09:59 PM   #16
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Same here!

So, basically, say I had the Panda registered already, then I couldn't use it for "Pet of the Month" stuff. I'd have to buy a new one and register it during May. That's dumb.
Old 05-06-2008, 10:04 PM   #17
KnittinKitten
Gifted

Princess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to beholdPrincess18 is a splendid one to behold

If you had registered the POTM in a month before it became POTM, you would not get the loot bag, but you would still be able to participate in all of the POTM activities.

As for quick draw, I didn't try today but have been having problems with several of the daily activities for a few days now. I noticed they did not have any POTM activities today. I am hoping that they are fixing whatever glitch has been preventing us from doing them.

Have fun with the other stuff!
Princess18 is offline Female
Old 05-17-2008, 01:08 PM   #18
Gifted

PMcOuntry is an unknown quantity at this point

Well, I just found out that Lil'Kinz don't count and that's the elephant I have so I'm out of luck for June.
Closed