Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-06-2012, 04:36 PM   #1
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Default Unanswered: Questions on Kinz Clips and Zumbuddies

Hi members,
There are some questions that I have that I hope someone can answer. I have already checked the WIKI. There is a local store that has a big closing clearance sale.

Is it better to put all the Kinz Clips on one account or spread them between accounts? I was wondering if this increases the chance of earning any Zums or winning any prizes.

Can you put only one of each type on an account? For example, can there be only one Love Frog Kinz Clip on an account or can there be two?

The questions are the same for the Zumbuddies.

Thank you for any help you can give. See you later!

Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #2
Webkinz :)
luv2writeNS has disabled reputation

Default Re: Questions on Kinz Clips and Zumbuddies

I can't answer the kinz klip question, but as for zumbuddies, I know it's pretty hard to get zum points with just one, but as you get more, they accumulate faster. (this way all your points are on one account, and you can send prizes to the other if needed.) My sister has one, and it's taking forever to get enough points for some of the cool furniture. I'd suggest putting all the Zumbuddies on one account anyway.
Old 03-06-2012, 10:47 PM   #3
Name: Bailey/Piplup

donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!donpiplup is not just visiting!

I believe you can have two of the same kinz clip on the same account. There is not an actual registration of these. It will just raise your chance of finding more zums or rare zums. For zumbuddies, I like to have at least two. It allows them to play and party together. This usually gives you a lot more of the points. Hopefully, all of this helped!
donpiplup is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 10:51 PM   #4
Theatre910

Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicnessTwizzlerz is epic beyond epicness
Twizzlerz is epic beyond epicness

Someone posted their experiences over a year ago-
and it seemed that some of their accounts with fewer clips were doing better than those with more,
and the middle ones were split. Not at all consistent.
That's the best "critique" I've seen.
Good luck!

Happy St. Patrick's Day - March 17th

Support the NO SOPA movement - stay aware of upcoming legislation.
Member: Save the Twinkees! & other Hostess treats. Join in the Are You Game? section.
Twizzlerz is offline Female
Old 03-06-2012, 11:23 PM   #5

MysticZon is sweet stuff
MysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuffMysticZon is sweet stuff

Hi Auntie. Ganz's method to their madness is the more kinz clips you enter on the same account, the better your chances of snapping a photo of a Zumbuddy thereby completing the sections of your Zumwhere Field Guide faster (and unlocking the prizes as you do so).

You can put any combination of kinz clips on your account, including more than one of the same klip. You never see the kinz clips you enter anyway. The only way you know how many kinz clips you have reg'd on an account is to look in the upper left-hand corner of the Zumwhere screen and see the total clips you entered. The maximum number of clips an account will accept is 20.

As for the Zumbuddies, you can only put five Zumbuddies in the same room such that they play together. So 2-5 in a room earn you more zummies when they've reached their happiness level and throw a party. I made the mistake of entering a sixth Zumbuddy on my main account and the poor little guy has to stay in a room by himself 'cause he's not allowed in the room with the other five.

I kept track of my Zum sightings since the day the feature was introduced to WW in April 2009. My main account has 16 kinz clips reg'd on it and I played that feature just about every day as part of my dailies routine and it took from April 2009 until October 2010 to snap pictures of all 48 Zumbuddies and receive the Grand Prize. My second account has 12 kinz clips reg'd on it and it took from April 2009 until May 2011 to complete. My niece's account has 10 kinz clips reg'd on it since October 2009 and she's still missing one Zippy Zum, but she doesn't play every day. And finally my other niece's account has 11 kinz clips reg'd on it and she's missing two Zippy Zums but I didn't get her started on Zumwhere until November 2009 but she doesn't play every day either.

Last edited by MysticZon; 03-06-2012 at 11:32 PM..
MysticZon is offline Female
Old 03-07-2012, 02:55 AM   #6
Favorite wackyauntie
Gifted

AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness
AuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicnessAuntietoEW is epic beyond epicness

Thank you very much for all the help with these questions!!! This is one of the things that I like the best about WI is all the kind, helpful people.

Wow! There were alot of good points made here.

It must be really crazy to have more than one zumbuddy to take care of.

I will leave this open for a little bit to see if there are any other people who want to share.

((Hugs))
Auntie
AuntietoEW is offline Female
Old 03-10-2012, 09:43 PM   #7
Autism Awareness

fishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonderfishypuffy123 wows us all with wonder

Hi there, Yes the more Zums or Kinzclips you collect, The more chances you will have to earn more Zummies. Its your choice if you want to spread them between accounts! If you spread them, then you will get to do the search more than once a day but earn much less Zummies. If you put them all in one account, you can only search once a day but you will have more chances. Its completely up to you

Good luck!
fishypuffy123 is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 09:32 AM   #8
Chimney loves Wacky!
Gifted

R3dRulez has disabled reputation

It would be better to put them all on one account.

If the Zums are all on one account, you earn points faster with them. If they were spread out, it would take longer to save up for a good prize.

If the KinzKlips are all on one account, the odds of you finding something good are highered. You would be able to find a rare Zumbuddy easier.
R3dRulez is offline Female
Old 03-12-2012, 04:50 PM   #9

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

Zums I would definitely have several per account; since you're in there playing with them anyways, you might as well be attending to several at a time, and your Zummies will add up faster. My kids have 4 on one account, and it's quite doable to attend to that many at a time. I probably wouldn't put much more than that on one account, though, as they would get too hard to take care of.

The Kinzclips, it would depend if your main goal was to complete each collection, or to earn Zummies. if you want to earn lots of Zummies, I would spread them around. Even with just one kinzclip, you can play the game every day and earn Zummies, and the Zummy prizes are kinzpostable. If you want to complete a collection, you will want to put multiple clips on one account. I forget how many my kids have, but I'm guessing about 10 or so on one account, and they have all but 2 of the Zums collected. The prizes for completing collections, however, are not kinzpostable. So if you put them all on one account, only that account will have those prizes.

I hope this helps you decide where to put these.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed

Tags
think outside the [box]