Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-15-2008, 06:47 PM   #1
WebkinzPrincess123

Default Unanswered: Questions About Winterfest! HELP!

Okay this will be my first time having Winterfest and I have a few questions for anyone who has done one before. Okay here I go!

1. What floats by on your screen? (Like in Fall Fest it was leaves)
2. Are the prizes they give away exlusive or are they in the W-Shop?
3. Is there a pattern that the things float by in? (Like for the leaves it was I think every 6 min.)

Any help is apprecited!!

Thank you,
WebkinzPrincess123

---------- WebkinzPrincess123 added 9 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Isn't someone going to help me!
I really need it!
If someone doesn't help I will scream my head off! (No joke)

!!!HELP ME!!!

Last edited by WebkinzPrincess123; 01-15-2008 at 06:47 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 01-15-2008, 06:52 PM   #2
animallover517
Webkinz :)

animallover517 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Questions About Winterfest! HELP!

hi my bet it will be snowflakes not sure though

it will be little items

probley every 6mintutes
Old 01-15-2008, 07:41 PM   #3
Hannah359
Gifted

Hannah359 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default (Mark Best Answer [Closes Thread]) Re: Questions About Winterfest! HELP!

2.niether (lke the fall fest) but it will be small but after a while (like on fall fest) it will be worth a lot on the ge
Old 01-15-2008, 08:04 PM   #4
Gymbrat814
Webkinz :)
gymbrat814 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey, I'm new to the winterfest too, but I think I can help. From what I heard, snowflakes that are sometimes different colors. That was a previous year, though. Hope I helped!
Old 01-16-2008, 12:04 AM   #5
Gifted

sunnysong is on a distinguished road

it is very similar to fall fest.
Snowflakes float by on your screen. You click on them and they give you a prize.
the prizes are exclusive. Last year a pretty blue sweater and toque, a polar plunge poster, and other items.
The prizes cannot be bought in the W shop or in the Curio shop.
The pattern is 6 minutes also.

Hope this helps!

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzPrincess123
Okay this will be my first time having Winterfest and I have a few questions for anyone who has done one before. Okay here I go!

1. What floats by on your screen? (Like in Fall Fest it was leaves)
2. Are the prizes they give away exlusive or are they in the W-Shop?
3. Is there a pattern that the things float by in? (Like for the leaves it was I think every 6 min.)

Any help is apprecited!!

Thank you,
WebkinzPrincess123

---------- WebkinzPrincess123 added 9 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Isn't someone going to help me!
I really need it!
If someone doesn't help I will scream my head off! (No joke)

!!!HELP ME!!!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:17 AM   #6
Uppies
Gift Guru

Uppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with graceUppies wears the mantle of perfection with grace

sunnysong is correct, here are some pics from last years winterfest and this years fallfest.

We will not know until it starts what items will be available this year.

View Post Originally Posted by FIA
Click the image to open in full size.

8-Winter Fest & Fall Fest

For best results, click the picture to make it larger.

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 01-16-2008, 07:37 AM   #7
Gifted

candycream is on a distinguished road

it'll probably be similar to the fall festival except with snowflakes going across your screen.
candycream is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 07:55 AM   #8
WebkinzPrincess123

Okay thanks for the help!
Anyone who helped (which is all of you) get rep points!
Old 01-16-2008, 01:31 PM   #9
-elies007
Gift Guru

webkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clownwebkinzmom007 is cool as a bunny clown

IT sounds like fun can't wait .
webkinzmom007 is offline Female
Old 01-16-2008, 02:08 PM   #10
Abaca

like some people listed up there, they are snow flakes that float, and many, many prizes. It is not much different than the fall fest exempt that the have different shapes, and prizes. The items are not in the W-Shop, and ye, I am pretty sure that every floating thing fest will have the same pattern, 6 minutes.
Closed