Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-29-2008, 11:54 AM   #1
xamyspur

Default Unanswered: questions about multiple WW accounts

Ok, so I've figured out that many people have multiple accounts in WW to get more gifts and such. Here iare my questions:

If you don't have time to 'care' for all those extra accounts, what happens to the pet(s)?

Is there a limit as to how many duplicate gifts you can send to a 'main' account?

If you send an item to you main account, does it affect what that account gets awarded from the exclusives the next time you adopt?

If you really like a pet specific item for a certain pet, do you ever adopt another of the same pet into one account?

If you adopt 2 POTM pets into one account do you still get double pet of the month benfits? OR would you need to have a separate account for each POTM to get all the extra stuff? (I do know that you have to adopt the POTM during the actual month it is featured)

Guess that's enough for now!
Thanks in advance for any help and answers!
Sponsored Links
Old 04-29-2008, 12:02 PM   #2
whisper2299
Gifted

mdspontaneo is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: questions about multiple WW accounts

you still get all your gifts, each potm gets its own gifts, each account gets its own gifts, sofar the only items that cant be sent are the tokens and gift boxes that arent opened
Old 04-29-2008, 12:03 PM   #3
Littlex3red
Gift Guru

littlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roostlittlex3red rules the roost

lots of questions.. lets see.. most info can be found in the FAQ at the top, but here we go..

You adopted more then one pet of the month on one account -- you get the goody bag for both with potm items -- but you do not get to the activities twice.. only once per account...

It effects the potm item you get -- there is a program in place that lets you get one of everything.. so ifyou have a lighthouse -- you will not get it again -- people that have all the items send the one item they really want again to another account until the finish the adoption to get that gift again.. that is why you will see multiples on some accounts.

No limits on duplicate gifts... Hey DoobiesDad (check out his amazing house) has 20 lurking lagoon ponds. and another member has a whole room of prism chairs for a movie theatre theme..

the accounts stay open until the aniversary -- if you don't add another to the aco**** it will close..

Just get all to 100% on each level put to bed and the account is fine..

You will open them every once in a while to get the good stuff... then just feed them again and put to bed..

I hope this answers some of your questions..
You can do all the activities if you already have that pet of the month -- you just don't get the extraloot bag unless you adopt that month..
Old 04-29-2008, 12:12 PM   #4
ntaspnkasu
Webkinz :)

ntaspnkasu is on a distinguished road

You don't even really have to put them to bed. My husband rarely checks his any more, and his are all still at 100% and they aren't sleeping.
ntaspnkasu is offline Female
Old 04-29-2008, 12:49 PM   #5
xamyspur

View Post Originally Posted by littlex3red
lots of questions.. lets see.. most info can be found in the FAQ at the top, but here we go..
Thanks for all the info -- i did look in FAQ but didn't see anything about multiple ww accounts, most of it has info about WI -- sorry if I didn't look well enough! I went to the FAQ that is in lime green letters just under the daisy in the banner...is there another faq area that has more info specific to WW?

Anyway, you answered alot of my questions, I gave you a thumbs up!

I will definately consider putting other pets in other accounts, i was just worried about not taking care of them....i probably wouldn't even have time to do all the daily activities for other accounts,,,,though there are times I could.
Old 04-29-2008, 03:07 PM   #6
Ein
Webkinz :)

Ein is on a distinguished road

I don't know if this is true for anyone else but I have found when my pets don't get much sleep they tend to get sick much more easily so the one thing I do make sure of is to put my pets in my other accounts in bed before I leave. Also instead of adopting another pet just to get their item, I find a friend who is willing to trade their item and then I just get the item, instead of winding up with another pet to take care of as well as getting the item that I so badly wanted.

I keep my other accounts pretty sparse when it comes to decorations and just do the basics with my pets. (They don't require as much time and care as you would think.) I do build up and keep above 12,000KC in the other accounts though so when the rare items are sold back to back in the Curio Shop I can still afford to get all of them in a span of 3 days.

---------- Ein added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Because it always seems like the rare items are sold really close together in the Curio shop, and I buy one then I don't have enough KC to buy the next one, so this way I have a little wiggle room.

Last edited by Ein; 04-29-2008 at 03:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed