Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 07:14 PM   #1
ebkinz fan
Webkinz :)

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Default Answered: Questions about multiple deluxe account packages and using different computers to log in to your account.

Edit: My first questions are answered. Something new came up, but I made a thread in general chat about it. Other people say they see the same thing so I guess it's a new feature. Thanks again guys.

I was wondering, for the multiple deluxe account package you get deluxe on every account right? Also, do you need to buy toys and renew each account or is having deluxe on each one enough? Can you have them in different time zones too? I'd feel kinda guilty about having a multiple account advantage when earning cash,etc (even though it's more work.) but it's not against the rules to have all the accounts yourself (I don't have kids) is it?
I am also wondering about logging on to my account with a different computer, is that allowed? I was thinking of going on the library's computer to get some rares if I have to sometime. (I don't know if they have flash though, so it might not work.) I realize it is risky too, I would only do it if I really had to.
Thanks for any help you can give me.

Edit: I mean the "family" deluxe package. I already have a regular single account 3 month deluxe package for the summer though, so I'll wait till that expires before I consider changing to this.

Last edited by Shandree; 06-24-2009 at 10:48 PM.. Reason: Added what I meant by a "multiple account package"
Shandree is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by marnabear
I first bought a single deluxe account for one of my webkinz accounts and then decided I liked it so I bought the family plan for the rest. I had only 4 other accounts so I covered an account that belonged to a friend, too. There is nothing wrong with buying one of those for just yourself if you have multiple accounts and they can be in multiple time zones if you want. When you buy the family plan you have to specify all the accounts at the same time and you cannot add another account later.

No problem logging on on a different computer. You just can't be logged on to the same account on two computers at the same time.

I should have added that your Webkinz account stays active as long as your deluxe membership is valid, whether you adopt any more pets or not.
Sponsored Links
Old 06-24-2009, 08:33 PM   #2
ebaday

Default Re: Questions about multiple deluxe account packages and using different computers to log in to your account.

Well - it isn't against the rules to have more than one WW account. WI it is. I am sorry about the deluxe stuff but I don't know any deluxe. Try going to the deluxe page on WW or there is probably a deluxe thread - explaining it all. And you can go on WW on any computer. It is fine.
Old 06-24-2009, 08:39 PM   #3
marnabear

marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness
marnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicnessmarnabear is epic beyond epicness

WI Subscriber
Default Re: Questions about multiple deluxe account packages and using different computers to log in to your account.

I first bought a single deluxe account for one of my webkinz accounts and then decided I liked it so I bought the family plan for the rest. I had only 4 other accounts so I covered an account that belonged to a friend, too. There is nothing wrong with buying one of those for just yourself if you have multiple accounts and they can be in multiple time zones if you want. When you buy the family plan you have to specify all the accounts at the same time and you cannot add another account later.

No problem logging on on a different computer. You just can't be logged on to the same account on two computers at the same time.

I should have added that your Webkinz account stays active as long as your deluxe membership is valid, whether you adopt any more pets or not.
marnabear is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 08:57 PM   #4
ebkinz fan

Shandree is a jewel in the roughShandree is a jewel in the rough

Ok thanks guys, that is good to know. Now I have another unrelated problem though, lol...Any idea why ALL my webkinz are suddenly sad looking when I go to wash them in the sink? Is it because I didn't wash them for several days? (I didn't think they needed it and I wonder what the people that have 100+ webkinz do if they all need washing. o.O) I went to doctor quacks and he just said they needed sleep. :s

Update: I tried bathing one too, and in the bath they look happy but in the sink image of the pet they look really sad. Also my bars are nearly full (Sometimes the health or happiness one goes up when my pets eat, so I just do that usually.)

Last edited by Shandree; 06-24-2009 at 09:08 PM..
Shandree is offline Female
Old 06-24-2009, 09:27 PM   #5
meganmonkee
Gift Guru

meganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledgemeganmonkee flows towards the sea of knowledge

According to GANZ, when you have a Deluxe Account, that account will not expire until after the Deluxe membership is over.

Having more than one Webkinz Account is fine, but according to GANZ, not recommended. There is no need to feel guilty, most of us have multiple accounts
meganmonkee is offline Female
Closed

Tags
account, deluxe, different computer, multiple