Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-16-2008, 08:12 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

catlin is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Unanswered: Questions

I was wondering about retired pets. My son is getting one from is Grandma will the code still be valid or do they just go away after a time. Also is there a place on this web site I can get informatin on these type of questions? The Faq is about how to spruce up this site on profile. Also a place to find out what the acronyms are?

:abn::el1::lion:
catlin is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 08:18 AM   #2
Shaylin2003
Gift Guru

NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!NRA96 is the bees knees!

Default Re: Questions

The codes will be valid. "Retired" is that the plush isn't going to be made any longer. As for any type of questions ... most of the time you are able to search them. If you don't find the question that you are looking for you are able to ask in the forums anytime and their is always someone that would be able to help you. Hope this helps.
Old 06-16-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
Baltimore Colts

It will still be valid, when a pet retires it is just not made anymore, the codes still work, about the question try clicking search right under the word sun in the banner and type in key words if no matches are found feel free to start a new thread.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:21 AM   #4
emerald195

emerald195 will become famous soon enough

The code will still work. I bought a retired webkinz and it still worked.
emerald195 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #5
[xo]starburst

When you buy a retired pet, it just means GANZ does not make the pet anymore. The Codes are still usable until you register them :]
Old 06-16-2008, 10:23 AM   #6
FireClan

^ Yes, they have great explanations.
Old 06-16-2008, 10:34 AM   #7
Flargaboofsuchdaf

xSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonderxSophiexx16 wows us all with wonder

I got the unicorn about 2 weeks ago and it worked
xSophiexx16 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 10:48 AM   #8
hy, hello there!
Gift Guru

HORCRACES is an unparalleled talent
HORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talentHORCRACES is an unparalleled talent

I think everyone else pretty much explained it, when a pet retires it's not made anymore. Then since it's retired it's price value goes up and so does it's desire usually. All codes will still work unless they have been used. Also, if you had adopted one it will not vanish from your account. Hope that helps!

-HORCRACES
HORCRACES is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:03 AM   #9
peace love twilight
Gift Trainee

peppers2 has a spectacular aura about

:samoyed:whoo i have the samoyed and they still work if they are retired
peppers2 is offline Female
Old 06-16-2008, 11:36 AM   #10
is a wacky

tyrenwick is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by catlin
I was wondering about retired pets. My son is getting one from is Grandma will the code still be valid or do they just go away after a time. Also is there a place on this web site I can get informatin on these type of questions? The Faq is about how to spruce up this site on profile. Also a place to find out what the acronyms are?

:abn::el1::lion:
the acronyms:

WI-webkinz insider (here, this website)
WW-webkinz world (where you play w/ your webkinz)
GE-gift exchange...after you have met the requirements of being a positive contributor to this site, you can apply to join the GE,
GT-gift trainee (1st step in the GE)
GC-gift coach (trains the trainees)
GG-gift guru (has met the requirements to trade privately, not just in the GE)
WIGEV-webkinz insider gift exchange value (a guide to what items are worth)
KC-kinz cash (virtual money in WW)
KT-kinz time (WW time is in the USA is based on EST)

you may be asking why join the GE when i can trade in WW.....WW is not always safe, the people who created WI made the GE before the trading rooms were opened in WW. they go to GREAT LENGTHS to ensure honest and safe trades.

i'm sure i forgot some acronyms, so just ask. EVERYONE on WI is VERY helpful. hope i was.

here is a link all about the GE http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...q_giftexchange

---------- tyrenwick added 2 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

btw (by the way) welcome to WI!

Last edited by tyrenwick; 06-16-2008 at 11:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
tyrenwick is offline Female
Closed