Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-08-2008, 10:28 PM   #1
Lil Kinz
Jymbeaux is an unknown quantity at this point

Angry Unanswered: Question on 'usable words' in the Studio

I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong, but... Well...

I've got the webkinz studio, and a bunch of actors and scenery, and I start making a film... And every other word I use I apparently -can't- use. Even when I, say, use the name -given- to one of the actors... Am I doing something wrong? And if not, is there some way to get a list of words I can and cannot use, so I'm not stuck throwing out every film I attempt to make?

Thanks in advance.

-J
Jymbeaux is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 09-08-2008, 10:49 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: Question on 'usable words' in the Studio

View Post Originally Posted by Jymbeaux
I'm hoping I'm just doing something wrong, but... Well...

I've got the webkinz studio, and a bunch of actors and scenery, and I start making a film... And every other word I use I apparently -can't- use. Even when I, say, use the name -given- to one of the actors... Am I doing something wrong? And if not, is there some way to get a list of words I can and cannot use, so I'm not stuck throwing out every film I attempt to make?

Thanks in advance.

-J
Ganz must think that your trying to give out your name.
But, then why in "Time for a Picnic!" on the TVs, "Stephen" and "Sally" are mentioned as the names of the dog and cat?
I suggest you do the first initial of the character though, or make up some silly name no one would have, like Mr. Gummibear.
Hope this helps,
-cutiebug343
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
elitegymnast0707
Gifted

kkaitlinn94 has a spectacular aura about

unfortunately lots of people have been having problems naming things on webkinz i wish ganz would fix it. it mmust be like the banned names for the rooms, but now they have a system for that. i guess you will have to just change the names to what they will accept...
ive been havng loads of trouble adoptng new pets because supposedly the name i picked was innapropriate. try contacting ganz it ddnt work for me, but the more people who get their attention about the same problem the better, right?
oh and welcome to WI!!
kkaitlinn94 is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #4
Lil Kinz
Jymbeaux is an unknown quantity at this point

No, I mean... For instance, I'm using the witch as an actor... And I can't use the word 'Witch'. I can't use the word 'castle', and I have a castle on my set... What gives?

Even worse, I have to keep eliminating words to see which word is 'wrong'. It won't even tell me.
Jymbeaux is offline Male
Old 09-08-2008, 11:07 PM   #5
wackywhoplays
Gift Guru

momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep
momwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the repmomwhoplays invented the rep

that's frustrating, isn't it? until they address this problem, we come up with creative names! when we made a studio, we named the pets "puppy " and "kitty", and it took those as names. try "big building" instead of castle.

And welcome to WI! glad to see you here! if you have not done so already, please look at the rules & faq locatiioned under the daisy on the top menu. you can review your subscribed threads by clicking on the column to the left, under your user name. this way you can go back to the thread you've posted on !

thanks for your question, & enjoy looking around the wealth of info here on WI!
momwhoplays is offline Female
Old 09-08-2008, 11:12 PM   #6
Mistihoward
Gift Guru

Mom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to beholdMom2many is a splendid one to behold

Donation Award 

I would get so frustrated with the studio. I quit playing with it awhile ago cause I could never use the words I wanted to use. I wish that all the naming and word problems would be resolved.
Mom2many is offline Female
Closed