Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 11:20 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

Strawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledgeStrawberry Jam flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: A question for someone out there with the answer....

Aww, I'm sorry. If they gave you a new tag, then you might want to check the back of it because on the back of every tag... it says which webkinz it is for. If not, than I would wait for Ganz to correct your Pink and White Dog code before logging in the Daschund... you never know, it could give you a Gorilla or something
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 11:42 PM   #12
CharmedMagic
Gift Guru

ChocoLab is just really niceChocoLab is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by Strawberry Jam
Aww, I'm sorry. If they gave you a new tag, then you might want to check the back of it because on the back of every tag... it says which webkinz it is for. If not, than I would wait for Ganz to correct your Pink and White Dog code before logging in the Daschund... you never know, it could give you a Gorilla or something
Well, you see, they gave me a new code over the phone. I am going crazy over here! (lol)
Old 01-20-2009, 02:16 PM   #13
onderwoman.

Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!Smog is not just visiting!

Call Ganz again, and tell them about the error, I'm sure they'll help. Besides. If you log in the dachshund, and get another pet, you'll get it's exclusive item!

Last edited by Smog; 01-20-2009 at 09:59 PM..
Smog is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 08:24 PM   #14
Angeliqueb33
Gift Guru

Angeliqueb33 will become famous soon enough

Oh man that stinks!!! I have no way of knowing what they would do now. I am still in shock that they gave you new codes at all. That was very nice of them.
Angeliqueb33 is offline Female
Old 01-20-2009, 11:27 PM   #15
I'm a deep sea

S.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with graceS.O.S.Star wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ganz owes you the pink and white dog. Its what you paid for, Log in the dachsund and if it is not it I would contact them again! Hope I helped
S.O.S.Star is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 05:26 AM   #16

Ladyt has disabled reputation

Im not sure you should be complaining, after all Ganz didn't have to replace the codes at all, you were very lucky. It wasnt their fault you washed the codes. Be thankful for what you got.
Old 01-21-2009, 08:37 AM   #17
Do you like cake?

rachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud ofrachel21 has much to be proud of

I would ask if the dog code really is, a dog. I would also ask bout the "pink dog".
Maybe they have bad eyesight.
rachel21 is offline Female
Old 01-21-2009, 09:15 AM   #18
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I'm so sorry to hear that but I'd say to log in the dashund (is this the correct spelling??) just in case to see if there are any problems but you should still contact ganz. Hope it helps you out!
Blade is offline Male
Old 01-21-2009, 10:24 AM   #19
IttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roostIttyGirl2 rules the roost

There is hope for you! Someone was not pleased with the minty reindeer, so Ganz removed it from the account. (The whole issue was the color of the nose and the final version of the reindeer was not what was originally purchased. There are posts about this if you care to read more.)

Definitely keep calling Ganz, and let us know how it all turned out. Good luck!

Mom of IttyGirl2
Old 01-21-2009, 10:35 AM   #20
puppyloves

Red face Re: A question for someone out there with the answer....

WOW! to bad. i trying sighing in my Gray Arabian, and her COD HAD BEEN USED! i went to the place where you can get the new code, and there was not Grey Arabian button! long story short, Ganz Foxed it and now i have Morning Star.
Closed