Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2007, 04:32 PM   #1
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

Default Unanswered: Question!! Please Read And Help!

How can you find out how many total rep points you have for all the posts you have ever posted? Someone please help!

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 2 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

And how many do you need to become gifted?

---------- i <3 webkinz! added 6 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

Does anybody know?!!?!!?!?!?!

Last edited by LilyRose; 12-31-2007 at 04:32 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
LilyRose is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-31-2007, 04:55 PM   #2
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Question!! Please Read And Help!

i dont think u need rep to become gifted
u need 50 good post to become gifted, i know that... hmm idk
paws is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:17 PM   #3
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

Go to the user cp section at the top, click on it, scroll down , you will see a list of all the rep you have recieved, and who gave it to you, If you click on a comment, you will be able to read the whole message. You also can see any messages sent by the moderators. You do not need rep to become gifted, it is just a nice way of letting someone know you like what they have done for you (helpful info) or youlike something they have done, (were they nice, or helpful to someone else?) You need 50 useful posts, where you have helped someone, to apply to be gifted. If you want to look through your posts, and see how many were helpful, and how many were just "fluff" go to "my posts" at the top of the page, and click on it. You may be surprised how many posts are just to contests, polls, or just, OMG!., or Thats cool! Good luck!
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 05:24 PM   #4
lilorchie1o1
Webkinz :)

ice_monkey1o1 is on a distinguished road

i'll give you a helpful easy guide to becomegifted.
1. be a member for 2 weeks
2. have 50 helpful posts (answers and helps people with questions)
3. read! and agree to this link.:http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...nge-t4358.html
your other questions answer is to go to user cp and then click home and scroll down to see any reps.
Old 12-31-2007, 05:26 PM   #5
Gift Guru

LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!LilyRose is headed for the top!

mimzysmom i tried to locate the things you said and still can't seem to =[
Old 12-31-2007, 07:43 PM   #6
ishes for Webkinz
Gift Guru

mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence
mimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellencemimzysmom is the epitome of excellence

At the top of the webkinzinsider home page, there are the tabs for different things to see or do, the one on the far left says home, the one next to it is cp user. Click the mouse on cp user, some options will drop down. Click on user cp home. Then you scroll down until you see some posts, if anyone has given you a rep point, you will see their wi username, and the comment they sent explaining why they gave you a rep point. I will send you a rep point, since you are trying so hard to understand how to do this! Hope this is a better explanation.
mimzysmom is offline Female
Old 12-31-2007, 08:42 PM   #7
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by mimzysmom
At the top of the webkinzinsider home page, there are the tabs for different things to see or do, the one on the far left says home, the one next to it is cp user. Click the mouse on cp user, some options will drop down. Click on user cp home. Then you scroll down until you see some posts, if anyone has given you a rep point, you will see their wi username, and the comment they sent explaining why they gave you a rep point. I will send you a rep point, since you are trying so hard to understand how to do this! Hope this is a better explanation.

thank you i found it!!!!!!
Closed