Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2009, 10:28 PM   #1
Whooo hooo
Gift Guru

Tula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clownTula is cool as a bunny clown

Default Answered: Question Concerning Profile Page

I would like to know if there is any way to remove a graphic from another post on your own profile if you didn't post the graphic yourself?
Tula is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by dotdotduck
You can delete the entire message, along with the picture yourself. Just check the box on the right-hand side of the message, scroll down to the bottom and there should be a little pull-out menu, select "Delete Messages" from it and click "Go".

Or, as the others have said... Flag it and let a staff member take care of it.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2009, 10:39 PM   #2
At least I'm not a
Webkinz :)

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Question Concerning Profile Page

I don't believe there is, but I could be wrong...

If the picture is offensive or something (You mean like a visitor message, right?) than I'm sure the mods/administrators would be more than happy to remove it for you.
But I'm pretty sure you can't remove it by yourself.

Hope I helped!
Old 08-12-2009, 10:50 PM   #3
I'm a learning
Gifted

pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!pokemon2 is not just visiting!

You can press the 'report button' and ask a mod to remove it. OR you could post over 10 times on your profile so it goes to a different page. No one looks back in the later pages anyway.
pokemon2 is offline Female
Old 08-13-2009, 12:10 AM   #4
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

You can delete the entire message, along with the picture yourself. Just check the box on the right-hand side of the message, scroll down to the bottom and there should be a little pull-out menu, select "Delete Messages" from it and click "Go".

Last edited by dotdotduck; 08-13-2009 at 12:13 AM..
Old 08-13-2009, 12:19 AM   #5
inter Puppies Are
Gifted

HawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talentHawaiianBreeze has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by dotdotduck

dotdotduck has covered the ways to fix this
HawaiianBreeze is offline Female
Closed