Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2009, 10:44 AM   #11
He is Risen and Aliv
Webkinz :)

DreamCatcher81 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: QUESTION/ANSWER HQ! 3/20/09

I don't have a question but this looks like a great thread!
DreamCatcher81 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 03-21-2009, 10:51 AM   #12
elcome 2014!!
Gift Coach

funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence
funmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellencefunmamas is the epitome of excellence

Donation Award 

Great thread! I'm trying to think of a question...lol.
Old 03-22-2009, 02:22 PM   #13
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

Ave: Thanks! And other members are allowed to help! I posted the link with your name on the title page!
Dream Catcher: Thanks I read your story and it should really be published! I would buy it!

Funmamas- Thanks and LOL!

Updated Today!

Hey everyone! Any questions?

Any newbies with questions?

Anyone need help? PLEASE!!

Last edited by razzledazzle; 03-22-2009 at 02:22 PM..
Old 03-23-2009, 07:33 AM   #14
dogspuppies
Gifted

webkinz910 is an unknown quantity at this point

What are the WI bucks for
Old 03-23-2009, 05:53 PM   #15
TAYLOR LAUTNER'S A
Gift Guru

razzledazzle is on a distinguished road

ok! Thanks anyway!

View Post Originally Posted by DreamCatcher81
I don't have a question but this looks like a great thread!
Hey there! Here is a link to what WI bucks are all about courtesy of MissGnomie! Click the smiley for the link!

Last edited by razzledazzle; 03-23-2009 at 05:53 PM..
Old 03-24-2009, 11:05 AM   #16
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

Default Re: Question/answer hq! You've got questions, we have answers! 3/23/09!

Hi Razzledazzle! I see you've already answered my Webkinz Insider question (about the WW ID). But I do have a question about the Webkinz Cares from Walgreens, is this the right place to ask? What I'm wondering is if the Webkinz Cares code must be entered into the same account that the Webkinz Cares pet is entered into, or if anyone with a WW account can use the Cares code. For example, could I enter a lil' hippo from Walgreens into my account, but let another family member use the Cares code so they could play the game and get the prizes on their account? Has anybody done this? Thanks so much for your help!

Maybe I'll adopt a
acourt is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 11:08 AM   #17
Gift Guru

tokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with gracetokyo rose wears the mantle of perfection with grace

No, you can use the code for the pet and code for W-care on separate accounts. They are completely separate. I do this all the time and never had any problems.

Oh. this is to answer acourt's question.

Last edited by tokyo rose; 03-24-2009 at 11:10 AM..
tokyo rose is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 12:13 PM   #18
Gift Guru

acourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talentacourt has lots of talent

View Post Originally Posted by tokyo rose
No, you can use the code for the pet and code for W-care on separate accounts. They are completely separate. I do this all the time and never had any problems.

Oh. this is to answer acourt's question.
Thanks so much for the info!!
acourt is offline Female
Old 03-24-2009, 01:16 PM   #19
Webkinz :)

a3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to beholda3doglife is a splendid one to behold

Question Re: Question/answer hq! You've got questions, we have answers! 3/23/09!

I have 2 important questions...

#1. I have been using WI for quite some time and lately (since approx. christmas) everytime I try to browse the WI site I have been having problems getting the pages to even load & I have virus-search/surf Sheild and get a lot of malware...warnings and I also can't add smiles since saturday I get warning after I have browsed WI that say my 'search browser has attemted to be changed do I want to keep my search provider.'

It has just happened again. pic included ...forget the 2nd question this site has too many issues with a major virus problems and Is also causing a nonresponsive IE now too. I'll try another site for webkinz info till this is fixed. WoW too many problems here on WI...
now another threat detected ...2 since I have tried to type this. please send me a PM for the fix.

here are the pics -IE froze up before I could post them earlier

Last edited by a3doglife; 06-04-2009 at 10:39 PM..
a3doglife is offline Female
Closed

Tags
razzledazzle was here!