Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 09:34 PM   #11
ants Edward Cullens
Webkinz :)

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 
Default Re: Question about Wish Tokens

View Post Originally Posted by NICE8x
When you get it do you know if it is a super token or you only find out when you put it in the machine?

A box pops up after you put the token in the machine.

NICE8x
coolchic775 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 05-24-2009, 09:37 PM   #12
ants Edward Cullens

coolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of lightcoolchic775 is a glorious beacon of light

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by funkyc63
I didn't get a trophy....I got more tokens, see...

Click the image to open in full size.

Maybe there is extra tokens in your machine and you didn't realize it.

Im guessing this is what happened. It awarded me 2 tokens instead of 1. I guess that was the gift, huh?

Thank you to everyone for trying to help!
coolchic775 is offline Female
Old 05-24-2009, 09:50 PM   #13
barbe is on a distinguished road

I am gonna try the posted telephone number on Tuesday because after working, working to get all the stars from Alyssa she said to click on the chair but nothing happened even though I clicked many, many times. Today it just shows I have collected allllll the stars but there is no chair in the dock. Wonder if they will be able to help me???
barbe is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 01:21 AM   #14

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

View Post Originally Posted by barbe
I am gonna try the posted telephone number on Tuesday because after working, working to get all the stars from Alyssa she said to click on the chair but nothing happened even though I clicked many, many times. Today it just shows I have collected allllll the stars but there is no chair in the dock. Wonder if they will be able to help me???
You're on to another topic here, but apparently there's a sequence for getting your throne. Here are some other people's comments from another thread:

Re: Alyssa's Star Challenge HELP~~UPDATED SEPT 30!!! MUST SEE~~Post what you won too~Come see the solar suit pieces~Cookies~and look to see what happened when I sold my star for a puck~~~~~~LOTS OF PIC'S!!
Click the image to open in full size. Originally Posted by SnowCrystal
Mine wasn't clickable right after I found the last star either. I had to view my collection first, and then the throne became clickable. Let me know if that works for you. Good luck.

I did view my collection- that's the only way to make the "throne area" show and it wasn't clickable.
HOWEVER, I waited 24hrs until it was time to search again. Looking at collection didn't work.. so I went ahead and searched again. I'm not sure if it showed up because I got ANOTHER star or not- but all I know is i got a star and even though I had plenty of that star- I kept it instead of trading it for kc/puck... THEN after that when it shows the option of going back to the forest or looking at your collection- I clicked to look at my collection (i normally always click go back to forest, which is what I had done Wed night after getting all 21 stars) and THAT is when Alyssa said all that stuff about click it to get the prize and then it was clickable and then I clicked it AND I GOT THE THRONE!
woohoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 05-25-2009, 05:54 PM   #15

jstangle has a spectacular aura about

I didn't get a trophy either, when I got a Super Token. I put it in, and it said I got a Super Token, and it was worth two tokens, so the other one just went into the machine automatically. I'm guessing thats what happend to you.
jstangle is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 12:54 PM   #16
barbe is on a distinguished road

Just want to say THANK YOU to Ritzcracker for helping me get the chair from Alyssa. I did what you suggested and clicked on view my collection and it WORKED!!! YEA!!! Thanks again!!! I really really needed help. I hope this will help someone else with the same problem.
barbe is offline Female
Old 05-26-2009, 05:16 PM   #17
I'm now a

x-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to beholdx-tiff is a splendid one to behold

Lol maybe that's the gift 2 token instead of one
x-tiff is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 05:07 PM   #18
ell, maybe I'm
Gifted

lauraannairene is just really nicelauraannairene is just really nice

Maybe the super token gave you extra KC? Did you see your kc go up alittle when you put thr token in?
lauraannairene is offline Female
Old 05-27-2009, 06:25 PM   #19
uvs the weim

SOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonderSOSO910 wows us all with wonder

Sometimes they give KC instead, that might be it.
SOSO910 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
pounder