Webkinz Insider Forum

Webkinz Insider Forum (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/)
-   Somebody Help! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/)
-   -   Question about WW ID! (http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/somebody-help-165/question-about-webkinz-world-id-493245/)

Twins2204-10-2009 10:56 AM

Question about WW ID!

Ok, well when I went under user CP, I found a place that said edit details. I clicked there, and found a spot where it said to enter your WW ID. What exactly are you supposed to put there? Your username for WW? Please answer somebody!

Thanks in advance! :);D

webkinzluver32104-10-2009 11:10 AM

Re: Question about WW ID!

Yep, that's it. That's for putting in your WW ID, if, say, someone wants to send a friends request. ;)
or, some people (LOL, like me) sometimes uses it for fun little messages .... ;)

krislia04-10-2009 11:11 AM

you can put your WW username, but you don't have to!

you can put anything there! have fun :D

~krislia

HannaWalters1004-10-2009 11:24 AM

you can put your webkinz id there and people can send you messages. or you can put something like "i am totally" and then at the bottem it might say gifted so yeah you can put anything there!

Twins2204-10-2009 11:31 AM

Oh, thanks a lot! I wasn't sure if it had anything to do with being able to be gifted or something like that because it says to put it there so you can send giftz.

isabelle9904-15-2009 08:14 AM

I used a fun little message. :)

JacksMom04-15-2009 08:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Twins22 (Post 13950965)
Ok, well when I went under user CP, I found a place that said edit details. I clicked there, and found a spot where it said to enter your WW ID. What exactly are you supposed to put there? Your username for WW? Please answer somebody!

Thanks in advance! :);D

Some people actually prefer not to put their WW username anywhere on the site, whether in that space or in their posts. They do it for privacy/security reasons.

It's personal preference whether you want to share that or not. I leave my space blank.

miss spots04-15-2009 08:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JacksMom (Post 14047583)
Some people actually prefer not to put their WW username anywhere on the site, whether in that space or in their posts. They do it for privacy/security reasons.

It's personal preference whether you want to share that or not. I leave my space blank.

i also chose not to display my ww id. for your exact reasons. i did though put in a little line.

even when i enter a contest.... if i win, i always pm the ww id to the contest holder. if i HAVE TO post it with in the contest to be considered, then i choose not to enter.

i am just a little quirky this way.

webkinzfreak01104-15-2009 09:47 AM

All you do is put your webkinz world id so that people on webkinz insider can see it and add you. It also makes contest giver's lives easier when they are giving you the prize, so they don't have to ask you for it and wait forever to hear a response. I hope I could help, and if you need help with anything else, feel free to message me!

smvmonkey04-15-2009 11:42 AM

You can put your WW ID, which is what the space is for, but a lot of people just put random things, it really doesn't matter, put what you wish! :)