Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-07-2009, 05:51 PM   #1
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Question about webkinz prices...

What are the going rates for a webkinz love puppy and a webkinz sherbet bunny? Not together but separately.
funkyfree is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-07-2009, 06:00 PM   #2
Roll Tide ^_^
Gifted

softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!softballgirlnw is not just visiting!

Default Re: Question about webkinz prices...

On Amazon the Love Puppy is about $160. The bunny is $95.
softballgirlnw is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
Gift Trainee

funkyfree will become famous soon enough

Wow. Anyways thanks a lot for the answers!
funkyfree is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 08:21 PM   #4
Gift Guru

katrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond reputekatrinasmom has a reputation beyond repute

Donation Award 

Not sure about those two, as I bought mine quite some time ago--June or July I think. At that time, I'm sure I paid no where near $95 and $160 for them. I remember paying about 225 for the Cheeky cat, which was considerably more than the other retirees I bought. Then I bid for the Cheeky Dog on ebay. Got him for a little over $500. Then I held him for a month before I put the code in, to be sure I wanted to spend that much to have a virtual pet. But I had a LOT of fun with him. I still send his PSF to people who want it for a collection. I traded a lot of it and also his Dicekinz packs when I was in the Gift Training Section of the Gift Exchange. Also the Cheeky Cat, same thing. And since I got a Magical Retriever in one of only 3 Trading Card 3 Boxes I opened, I'm feeling like I've got a pretty complete collection. Now to find that missing Chimpanzee....LOL. Be careful--this can be addictive!
Old 02-07-2009, 08:36 PM   #5
Gift Guru

asterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clownasterravos is cool as a bunny clown

Donation Award 

I paid 130 for the love puppy on amazon and 60 for the sherbet bunny at theimportstoreonline(.com)
asterravos is offline Female
Old 02-07-2009, 09:32 PM   #6
hoa! I'm
Gifted

Blade is a jewel in the roughBlade is a jewel in the rough

I didn't buy those webbies yet since I saw the price lol but I was wondering what was so great?!?
Blade is offline Male
Old 02-07-2009, 09:38 PM   #7
Gifted

jazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonderjazzymom43 wows us all with wonder

I bought my daughter a love puppy on Ebay for $150 ( and it came with a couple of other pets too.) And I bought her the sherbert bunny for $75 (I think,) but it came witha couple of other ones too.
jazzymom43 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 03:29 AM   #8
Webkinz :)

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I've heard of people paying up to $1000 for a love puppy, but that seems utterly ridiculous... The other prices listed here seem a bit more reasonable.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 09:15 AM   #9
Can't believe I'm a
Gift Guru

snugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wondersnugglebunny72 wows us all with wonder

Donation Award 

I've only seen one love puppy in person - at a small retailer in one of our local malls. They are charging $250 for it. My best friend wants that love puppy so badly, but I can't afford that, and neither can she. We are both adults with a lot of other financial responsibilities. Personally, I'm dying for a sherbet bunny, particularly because I want that basket. I have put my name in the ring several times on Ebay, but have always been outbid. If I get lucky at some point, great, but otherwise there are plenty of cute Webkinz that I don't have yet!
snugglebunny72 is offline Female
Old 02-08-2009, 09:18 AM   #10
Banned
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence
dotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellencedotdotduck is the epitome of excellence

It depends on where you buy it, on ebay I have seen some as low as $80, but as high as $250... Sherbert Bunnys are in the $70-$100 range last time I looked...

but let me suggest going to a local thrift store (ex. Goodwill) and look around... you never know what you'll find (maybe even a $1 cheekydog!)

Good luck!
Closed