Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2008, 07:20 AM   #1
minabug1216
Webkinz :)

Minabug will become famous soon enough

Default Unanswered: Question about Wcares Webkinz.

Does anyone have a list of all the Wcares Webkinz,like which all there are? I just called my store to see which they had,they wouldnt say lol.

Another question,people said when you adopted the St Bernard wcares oe,it turned out to be the bigger one,is that true? Thanks.
Minabug is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-04-2008, 07:35 AM   #2
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

Default Re: Question about Wcares Webkinz.

To answer your second question, yes, some people have gotten big St bernards when they adopted the lil one. There is a secret to it. Here is an article Justin wrote about how to tell if you are getting a big or little St bernard.
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...i-t376852.html

The Wcares pets (I will probably miss some)
Wcares Seal -only one not sold exclusively at Walgreens
Cow
St Bernard
Bear
Cheeky Monkey
Gold and White Cat
Elephant
Basset Hound
Gray and White Cat
Cocker Spaniel (Not the American one)

That's all I can remember but I know there are probably more.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:37 AM   #3
minabug1216

Thanks!

I just looked at the article,I'll have to remember that code maybe I can find me a big st.bernard.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:38 AM   #4
Insanely busy
Gift Guru

animegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud ofanimegrl has much to be proud of

I think the seal is supposed to be large but my hallmark only had lil wcares seals. I know all the rest of the wcares pets are lil kinz. (Except for the "Special" St Bernard ones that Justin wrote about in his article.
Thanks to the member who discovered the secret of the big st bernard, Chabs.
animegrl is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:42 AM   #5
minabug1216

Yea,that's odd that the seal isn't at Walgreens.(I wish it was,they're only 6.99 at Walgreens.) Hopefully I can get the "specialy" St. Bernard. I just want to get another Wcares one,only got teh cow as of now.
Old 09-04-2008, 07:49 AM   #6
blessedx5
Gift Guru

blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character
blessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable characterblessedx5 has an honorable character

I wish the seals were at Walgreens too. I did get a st.bernard (ended up being a big one on WW), and a monkey. We already had the wcares gold and white cat and cocker spaniel.

My local Hallmark had the bat Yay! But they didn't even know anything about the wcares seal. So I will be calling around some more to try and find it.
blessedx5 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:51 AM   #7
beachcomber488
Gift Guru

jsebaker is just really nicejsebaker is just really nice

I have all but the newest ones, my lil st.bernard aint so lil. I dont know if I should call or not, this also happend to my lil hippo, it is a lil kinz at home but not on WW. Since the hippo will be pet if the month in November, I kind of dont want to fix it.
jsebaker is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 07:58 AM   #8
kats2003

kats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant futurekats07 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Does anyone have a list of all the Wcares Webkinz,like which all there are
Add Horse and Persian to animegrl's list.

Hope you have luck finding the WCares Lil Kinz St. Bernard with the code that gives the large one on line. I was lucky, I got the large one before I even knew there were different codes.

My Hallmark is selling Lil Kinz WCares Seal for $12.99, I was surprised to see it as a Lil Kinz because all the advertisements on WW for the WCares Seal said Large Webkinz only. Hmmmmmm???

Let me know what you get.

kats
kats07 is offline Female
Old 09-04-2008, 08:00 AM   #9
minabug1216

Thanks to all.

Horse and persian,got cha.

We'll see what I get later.
Old 09-04-2008, 08:05 AM   #10
sf4581
Gift Guru

sf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to allsf4581 is a name known to all

And a panda
sf4581 is offline Female
Closed