Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-24-2009, 09:23 PM   #1
OurWebkinzFamily
Gifted

AmandaLynnGail will become famous soon enough

Question Unanswered: A question about the Treehouse Hut Bed

I was wondering can the Treehouse Hut Bed be placed in outdoors or treetop rooms. I know I tried putting a normal bed in a treetop room earlier and it told me it can only go in inside or underwater rooms. I don't want to waste my new exclusive box on that bed if I can't place it in the treetop room like I'd like.
Sponsored Links
Old 12-24-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

Default Re: A question about the Treehouse Hut Bed

Yes that one goes outside or in treetops! I have one in a treetop room.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 11:06 PM   #3
here the wild things
Gift Guru

amandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledgeamandainohio24 flows towards the sea of knowledge

I have mine in an outdoor room. I have yet to put one into my treetop room though.
amandainohio24 is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 11:08 PM   #4
Gifted

Ginny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guideGinny is a golden guide

Yep.
I Can Go ONLY In A Treetop Or Outside Yard!
Merry Christmas!
~Ginny
Ginny is offline Female
Old 12-24-2009, 11:53 PM   #5
OurWebkinzFamily
Gifted

AmandaLynnGail will become famous soon enough

Thank you, I really wanted another bed for my treetop room but it seems right now the only options are the one from the theme and the Hammock, and the Hammock doesn't look right with what I'm going for.
Old 12-25-2009, 12:48 AM   #6
I Rocks!!
Gift Guru

Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep
Jennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the repJennielou invented the rep

The treehouse Super bed looks great in a treetop room!

Click the image to open in full size.
Jennielou is offline Female
Old 12-25-2009, 07:31 AM   #7
Gift Guru

Shooting Star is a WI addict!
Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!Shooting Star is a WI addict!

Yup, they can go in both, and I must say..it looks wonderful!
But they can NOT be indoors.
Shooting Star is offline Female
Closed

Tags
bob ♥ loves maddie