Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-04-2010, 04:16 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
juliabearfun21 will become famous soon enough

Question Answered: Question about reputation points.

[First of, I'd like to say; if this is in the wrong section, or it doesn't make sense, I apologize. Honestly, I really don't know a whole lot about this site].

On to my two-part question:

I am more familar with BI (Bearville Insider) and on there, if someone has, say, 3 rep. boxes and they give you rep points, you would get more rep points from them, then say, a newbie with 1 rep box. Is that how it is here?

Secondly, if that's how the reputation works here (above), then where would I be able to see how many rep points I have?

Hopefully that makes sense.

Thanks,

- JuliaBearFun21
juliabearfun21 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by alleine
I believe that anyone who gives you reputation here gives you the same amount, regardless of their own status.

You can check your reputation by hovering over the green rectangle to the left of your posts, in your user info (beneath your avatar). You can also go to your User CP Home, and the third section down should be the comments from your "Latest Reputation Received".
Sponsored Links
Old 08-04-2010, 04:24 PM   #2
OST

alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!alleine is not just visiting!

Default Re: Question about reputation points.

I believe that anyone who gives you reputation here gives you the same amount, regardless of their own status.

You can check your reputation by hovering over the green rectangle to the left of your posts, in your user info (beneath your avatar). You can also go to your User CP Home, and the third section down should be the comments from your "Latest Reputation Received".
alleine is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 04:25 PM   #3
Gift Guru

curiousg has disabled reputation

WI Subscriber
Donation Level 2 

Here's a great link on reputation points.

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ch-more-56759/

Do you see your "User CP"? If you scroll to User CP Home, this is actually where I enter wi everyday to check to see any new posts on the subscribed threads, and it also alerts you to new VM's.

At the bottom of the User CP Home you can see the most recent reputation you have received. You can not see all the rep you have ever received so you are unlikely to know exactly how much you have. But you can tell by reading the info in the link above roughly how much you have.

Rep is a funny thing. I do check mine, but I also try to keep in mind that sometimes good posts receive no rep just because the people who visit it are not in the habit of giving rep. Also people give rep for different reasons, sometimes just as commentary. Still, it is nice to know about the UserCP home to gain some idea of which of your posts were helpful.
curiousg is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 04:27 PM   #4
Gift Guru

wyatt061 has disabled reputation

Here we get rep points. Which can be seen (like who gave you rep and why and where they were when they did) at your User CP. that can be found under your "User CP" button at the top of the screen under the banner.
We don't get to see the exact number of rep we have gotten.... We get bars of rep. I have a few bars...and once we get 100 (we think, but Justin hasn't said the offical amount) we get another rep bar. They come in 3 colors Green, light green, and a yellowish color. After you get so much rep, you get a rep star thing.
If you mouse over your rep bar (under your stars) you will see what rank you are. You get ranks depending on how many rep bars you have.

If you need anything else just ask.
wyatt061 is offline Female
Old 08-04-2010, 04:36 PM   #5
juliabearfun21 will become famous soon enough

Thanks guys! You are all very helpful
juliabearfun21 is offline Female
Closed