Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2009, 05:29 PM   #1
smlfberry
Webkinz :)

smlfberry is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Answered: Question about recess in Academy

I have a question about the new recess feature in Kinzville Academy. From what I understand, you are allowed access to recess after completing 15 full days of classes. Must you use the same pet for all 15 days or does each pet have to accumulate 15 days? Is there a way to check your progress towards recess or do you have to keep track yourself?

Thanks for your help!
smlfberry is offline Male
Best Answer - Posted by Cloud One
Hi. You do not have to use the same pet every day, but one pet must take three classes in one day for that day to count. If one pet takes one class, and another takes 2 classes that day, it will not count as a full day of classes.

Please see the link below and in my sig for more information about Recess requirements:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...recess-511038/
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #2
band guys are so
Gifted

Emma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talentEmma8432 has lots of talent

Default Re: Question about recess in Academy

You have to have the same pet every time. (I think, atleast that is what I do.)
And, if it is not working for you and you are not able to have recess, contact GANZ at 1-866-WEBKINZ and tell them your problem.

I've corrected the Ganz phone # for you.
It isn't an 800 number, it's an 866 number.

Webberlily

Last edited by Webberlily; 06-27-2009 at 03:31 AM.. Reason: correcting phone #
Emma8432 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:32 PM   #3
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

Hi and welcome to WI!

From what I understand, you must use the same pet for the 15 days, and you must take 3 classes (ie a full course load) for each of the 15 days to count. I don't believe you can track your progress, so you'd have to do that yourself.

I am not sure if you were to have 3 pets go to school at the same time, and for 15 days for all of them, if you would get 3 recess trips. I would assume this would be the case.

cocoharry is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:34 PM   #4

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

smlfberry, NO you do NOT have to use the same pet. just complete 3 classes a day enjoy!

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
Hi and welcome to WI!

I am not sure if you were to have 3 pets go to school at the same time, and for 15 days for all of them, if you would get 3 recess trips. I would assume this would be the case.

sadly this is not the case. you will only get 1 recess.
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:36 PM   #5
e love cupcakes
Gift Guru

cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest
cocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contestcocoharry could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by kewljlmommy
smlfberry, NO you do NOT have to use the same pet. just complete 3 classes a day enjoy!

sadly this is not the case. you will only get 1 recess.
Oh that is really too bad - it would be nice to get more than one, wouldn't it? Thanks so much for clearing up all of my blunders!
cocoharry is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 PM   #6

kewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to allkewljlmommy is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by cocoharry
Oh that is really too bad - it would be nice to get more than one, wouldn't it? Thanks so much for clearing up all of my blunders!
it would be nice!! i would take all my 150+ pets then HAHA (i would have no money)
kewljlmommy is offline Female
Old 06-26-2009, 11:41 PM   #7
Gifted

Cloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socksCloud One rocks our collective socks

Hi. You do not have to use the same pet every day, but one pet must take three classes in one day for that day to count. If one pet takes one class, and another takes 2 classes that day, it will not count as a full day of classes.

Please see the link below and in my sig for more information about Recess requirements:

http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...recess-511038/
Old 06-27-2009, 01:09 AM   #8

Ritzcracker is stuck on replay
Ritzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replayRitzcracker is stuck on replay

I made a neat discovery tonight. If you have more than one pet doing classes, you can actually get recess after 14 days. Two weeks ago, on Friday night, I got recess after doing three classes with one pet. Then I took recess, and then did another three classes with another pet. I did 3 classes with at least one pet every day, so tonight should have been the 14th day. I got recess again tonight. That would mean that the classes I did after recess two weeks ago started the countdown again. So on the day you take recess, if you take it immediately, you can get an extra set of classes in.
Ritzcracker is offline Female
Closed