Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #1
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

Default Answered: Question about ordering Deluxe :D

Hello! Finally there is a sale (25% Off) on the deluxe.

Now that has me think.. should I order? I have a few questions...

My first Question is does the account that you sign up with automatically get credited with the deluxe features??

Second Question... You also get the Earth Fawn, does that have a code to put in or does it automatically show up?

Third Question... (you have to check this if wanted) Deposit my monthly eStore Points and signup bonus eStore Points to this Webkinz Account (if you do not select this option, eStore points will be deposited to your eStore account). What one is better Webkinz Account or E-Store Account??

Any help to any one of my questions would be greatly appreciated.

karenpd is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by babymuggy
Yes, you automatically get 3000 points + 5000 bonus and your code for the Fawn will be sent to your email & also in your estore order history. Your first gift box will appear in your account as well as the special item Gumball gizmo for 1 year

I would keep my points in the estore because sometimes estore items are not added to WW estore. Then you can't get them. Sometimes I use my points for Amazing World too. Once you send them to Webkinz World, you cannot send them back. I hope this Helps I LOVE my Deluxe!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 06-11-2013, 07:11 PM   #2
Webkinz :)

babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!babymuggy is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Question about ordering Deluxe :D

Yes, you automatically get 3000 points + 5000 bonus and your code for the Fawn will be sent to your email & also in your estore order history. Your first gift box will appear in your account as well as the special item Gumball gizmo for 1 year

I would keep my points in the estore because sometimes estore items are not added to WW estore. Then you can't get them. Sometimes I use my points for Amazing World too. Once you send them to Webkinz World, you cannot send them back. I hope this Helps I LOVE my Deluxe!!!

Last edited by babymuggy; 06-11-2013 at 07:11 PM..
babymuggy is offline Female
Old 06-11-2013, 07:14 PM   #3
Gifted

nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth
nata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truthnata8866 climbs the tree of truth

Hi Karen

To answer your questions:

1. YES. All features such as Arcade games, daily activities, VI, etc. will be automatically added to your account.

2. I believe your code will show up in your Order History in the eStore after the membership is purchased.

3. With some personal preference, having points deposited to the Ganz eStore site is better for me because many deals and promotions are not available in the WW eStore. Of course, if you don't plan on taking advantage of those, the WW eStore may be more efficient for you since you can much more easily adopt pets and purchase items.

... hope this helps you decide!

nata8866 is offline Female
Old 06-11-2013, 08:12 PM   #4
Gift Guru

karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest
karenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contestkarenpd could win a popularity contest

View Post Originally Posted by babymuggy

View Post Originally Posted by nata8866
Hi Karen

To answer your questions:

1. YES. All features such as Arcade games, daily activities, VI, etc. will be automatically added to your account.

2. I believe your code will show up in your Order History in the eStore after the membership is purchased.

3. With some personal preference, having points deposited to the Ganz eStore site is better for me because many deals and promotions are not available in the WW eStore. Of course, if you don't plan on taking advantage of those, the WW eStore may be more efficient for you since you can much more easily adopt pets and purchase items.

... hope this helps you decide!

Thank you both so much!! I'm going to finally order it and stop being a baby LOL!
karenpd is offline Female
Closed