Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Somebody Help!

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2010, 05:57 PM   #1
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

Default Answered: A Question About My Signature

Hi there! Well, in my signature, I like to have a lot of links for my favorite threads and clubs on WI. The problem is, it says I can have up to three lines, but it only lets me have two. Even if I put one letter per line, it still only lets it go up to two lines. If anyone else having this problem?

If you know how to fix it or have any suggestions, please post. Thanks!

- Hummingbird333

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
I think it may be because your image is too big so it won't allow more than 1, that's my guess but I am unsure.
This is a good possibility. I forgot to mention that my signature picture is 450 X 150.

Last edited by hummingbird333; 05-28-2010 at 06:12 PM..
hummingbird333 is offline Female
Best Answer - Posted by Webberlily
Your picture is too big. Delete everything from your siggie. Add the lines of text with the links. Use a small font. Then make several different sizes of your siggiepic, and try adding one at a time, see which size will fit in the remaining space.
Sponsored Links
Old 05-28-2010, 06:00 PM   #2
Banned
jaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond reputejaspyr has a reputation beyond repute

Default Re: A Question About My Signature

I think it may be because your image is too big so it won't allow more than 1, that's my guess but I am unsure.
jaspyr is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:12 PM   #3
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!hummingbird333 is headed for the top!

View Post Originally Posted by jaspyr
This is a good possibility. I forgot to mention that my signature picture is 450 X 150. I put this on the first post.
Old 05-28-2010, 06:33 PM   #4
Call me Kat ♥
Webkinz :)

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Hm.... I think someone else was having that problem.... Maybe you should ask a mod?

Last edited by Katherinee; 05-28-2010 at 06:34 PM.. Reason: I wasn't very good at reading..
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:35 PM   #5
At least I'm not a

RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!RetroBean is the cats pajamas!

That happens to me a lot when I'm changing the color/size/font repeated times. What I do is delete everything and start from scratch, redo everything with my final color, size, and font, and it usually works.
I think it's got something to do with the amount of coding.. But yeah just give it a shot and let us know how it works!

Last edited by RetroBean; 05-28-2010 at 06:39 PM..
Old 05-28-2010, 06:37 PM   #6
Call me Kat ♥

Katherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of lightKatherinee is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah.... I kind didn't read anything and only saw something about the 450x150 so thought about her not being to have a sigpic...
Katherinee is offline Female
Old 05-28-2010, 06:39 PM   #7
Diabetes Awareness!

Arya is a name known to allArya is a name known to allArya is a name known to all

it probably is just to big
but i don't know. . .
Arya is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:19 AM   #8
I luvz U!

Webberlily has disabled reputation

Your picture is too big. Delete everything from your siggie. Add the lines of text with the links. Use a small font. Then make several different sizes of your siggiepic, and try adding one at a time, see which size will fit in the remaining space.
Webberlily is offline Female
Old 05-29-2010, 01:23 AM   #9
Call Me Hummingbird
Gifted

Thank you very much everybody! We're going to conclude that my signature picture was too big.
Closed